L-Lance

“Oh, Shiro.” Keith says standing up quickly. “We were just training.” He says looking at the floor, as if Shiro was disappointed in him. Keith looked over again at Lance who was looking at him in shock. “Lance, next Time I would actually like to train.” Keith says before walking past Shiro and straight to his room.

“Im sorry if I said something.” Shior says leaning his head out the door to look for Keith. “No, Keith was just being Keith. Anyways I would try and whip up some of this water. Lance says walking over to the wall and grabbing a towel. 

“Well, let me help.” Shiro says grabbing another towel. The both of them slowly start to wipe up the water,Keith and Lance, had sprayed everywhere. It took both of them a while, but when they had finished Shiro stood up and stretched out his arms.

“Thank you Shiro.” Lance says grabbing his stuff off the bench. “Oh, and Shiro, Thanks for not interrupting sooner. I know you were standing there for a while.” Lance says also leaving the training room.

Shiro smiled, before activating the training sequence.

Lance walked to the showers, and when he got there got the same smell of Strawberry. “Why does everything smell like Strawberry?” Lance thinks annoyed. When Lance stripps down and walks into the Showers the smell gets even stronger. “It is probably just someones soap or Shampoo.” Lance says quietly to himself while he reached for his soap. 

“Is someone there?” Keith asks, startling Lance.

“Keith?! I thought you went to your room.” Lance says.

“I did, but then I realized that you smoked me so I went to the showers.”

“Hey, this is going to sound weird, but are you using anything Strawberry scented?”

“Um...no, why?” 

“Well it just smells like Strawberry, and I was wondering if it was something you were using.”

“Lance?’

“Yes.”

“It doesn't smell like Strawberry.”

Lance turned around in the pool of fog and looked for the shower that Keith was at. “No, it definitely smells like Strawberry. I own like 20 Strawberry face masks.” Lance says walking towards Keith.

Keith turns around when he hears Lance walking towards him. “Lance, I swear I’m not messing with you. It doesn't smell like Strawberry. It's probably just your omega senses, or something”

Lance stands in front of Keith and crosses his arms. “It smells like Strawberry, and you can't tell me otherwise.” Lance says sounding kinda annoyed. Lance then leans in closer to Keith, and starts to smell around Keith’s neck. “It smelled like Strawberry in the training room, and now in the showers.” Lance  pulled his head away, and Keith had a slight rose red powder on his cheeks. “It's coming from you.” Lance says smirking.

“L-Lance, you've latched to me. It's the only way you would be able to smell me.” Keith says blushing even more.

Lance steps back in shock. “Ya, right Mullet. It's probably just your soap.”

“Lance like I said before, it’s not my soap. This is what I use.” Keith held the bar of soap near Lance, and rolled his eyes.

Lance took a step back, and grabbed the soap from Keith’s hands. Lance held it up to his nose and sniffed it. Keith wasn't lying. The soap doesn't smell like strawberry at all. “Look, then what the hell does smell like Strawberry.”

“I don't know Lance, we can research this stuff later. Please just go take your shower, and leave me alone.” Keith says looking away from Lance, and snatching the soap out on his hand. Keith places the soap with his towel and grabbed the shampoo.  Keith forgets that Lance is still behind him, and lathers his hair with the shampoo. 

Lance places his hands in Keiths hair and starts to massage in the foaming soap. “Wow, I make fun of your hair a lot, but it is really soft” Lance says smirking.

I'm sorry I know this is short

Word count-669