Our little Zel; First Day Jitters

A 16 year old girl was brushing out her blonde locks of hair. She hummed along to the tune of her music as she placed two blue hair clips evenly into her hair. She readjusted her uniform necktie as she slipped on a gray sweatshirt over her uniform shirt. The end of the shirt revealed a blue and white skirt that ended just by her knees. She looked into the mirror admiring her bright blue eyes.
She swung her blue backpack onto her shoulder as she grabbed toast out of the toasters. She ran out of the front door as she checked her phone. She bite into the toast as she kept running toward the school building. She finished her toast as she walked up the main stairs. She noticed a group of girls talking by the front door. One of the girls had long brown hair. Her pointed ears stood out as she folded a strand of hair behind it. Her uniform was neatly done with a bag with a stone keychain. The girl looked over at the new blonde. She waved at her smiling. The blonde girl waved as she walked up to them. The three other girls waved, "Hello!" The blonde smiled, "Hello, I'm Zelda. I'm new here so I was wondering if its okay if I walk with you to class. I might get a bit lost." The brown haired girl smiled nodding, "Of course! I was pretty lost before I bumped into these three." The three girls laughed. One of the girls had her blue hair pulled up into a high ponytail. Her uniform was lose fitting giving her a sweet look. Her bag had several keychains on it's zippers. She held out her hand, "I'm Lana! Its nice to meet you Zelda!" The girl next to Lana had a short blonde bob cut. She had a green hoodie over her uniform with her bag being empty besides a brown pocket to go with the main green color. She gestured at herself, "I'm Linkle and this shorty", she then moved her hand toward the girl next to her, "is Minda." Minda was very short with a long orange hair that had been pulled up into a messy bun. Her skin was gay with blue markings. Her red eyes completed her loose look. She appeared to not have a bag. Zelda smiled, "It's nice to meet you all!"
Before long, the school bell rang. The five girls started walking toward first period when they noticed a boy struggling to open his locker. Zelda walked up to him hoping to be of some help. She noticed his blonde locks that were neatly placed under a hat. His uniform fit loosely. Zelda smiled, "Do you mind if I give it a try? It took me awhile to open my locker but I think I got it." The boy nodded taking a step back. Zelda took ahold of the lock and started twisting it to the right. She stock out her tongue a bit as she got it open. She smiled as she handed the boy the lock. The boy smiled, "Thank you! I would've been here all day!" Zelda laughed softly, "It's all good. I guess I'll see you around?" The boy nodded as the four girls waved Zelda over. Zelda waved goodbye to the boy as she joined her group. Amara laughed softly, "Already flirting?" Zelda blinked, "Huh?" Minda laughed, "Nevermind you innocent bean!" The girls got to their class. They took a seat as a tall boy with red hair walked in. The class went silent when he walked in. Zelda in her confusion looked over at Linkle who was rolling her eyes. Amara smiled nervously, "His name is Groose. I would recommend you stay away from him." Zelda looked over at him as it seemed like his two friends caught up with him. She simply nodded. The teacher started their lesson as the boy from earlier came running in. His face was bruised with cuts going down his arms and legs. The teacher looked at him, "Link what are you doing being late?!" Link glanced up at Groose only to get a threatening glare. He looked at the teacher and laughed nervously, "I..uh... fell down the stairs!" The teacher sighed annoyed, "Just get to your seat." Link limped toward his seat. He sat down wincing. Zelda looked at him then down at her notebook. Minda was taking notes on the lesson as Linkle was sleeping. Lana was spinning her pen around not focusing on anything put the pen. Amara looked at Zelda and smiled, "Just go ask him!" The blonde sighed, "I don't know maybe-" "YOU TWO STOP TALKING!" The teacher yelled pointing at Zelda and Amara. The class turned toward them. Link was the only one who was writing notes down.

After the next two classes, lunch finally came. Zelda took a tray and placed a cheese and ham sandwich down on her lunch tray. She picked up a milk and fruit bowl. The blonde looked around for her friends when Groose bumped into her. He shoved his face into her face until there was only an inch away, "Watch where you're walking shorty!" Zelda, annoyed by his actions, slammed her lunch tray up hitting his chin. "Why don't you watch where you're going? I was standing still without bothering anyone. You should learn to do the same." Groose, still in shock, didn't say anything. Zelda threw down her lunch tray at him and walked off. Linkle was laughing holding her stomach with Minda choking on her food, trying to hold in her laughter. Amara waved Zelda over smiling. Lana finally closed her jaw as Zelda sat down, "First day for our little Zel and she already likes someone and silenced the school bully!" Zelda tilted her head, "Zel?" Amara nodded, "We all have nicknames so we thought...Oh I'm sorry! We should've asked you first!" Zelda shook her head, "Its fine! I like the sound of Zel", She smiled, "what are your guy's nicknames?" Linkle pointed at Minda, "Shorty or da da." Minda finally stopped choking and pointed at Lana, "She's La. Or just Lana." Lana laughed, "And Linkle is Sharp Shooter." Linkle looked at Zelda in her confusion, "Im an archer in my free time." Zelda nodded now understanding. Amara smiled, "I'm the only one without one." Zelda laughed, "Then consider it my job!" The group of girls laughed as they finished their food. Amara lent Zelda some of her homemade lunch since the blonde had thrown it away after the encounter with Groose. The lunch bell rang and the school day went smoothly.