Week 1 is over

Zelda POV:

I don't even want to think about the past 2 days. I cry every time I think about that damn heart meter. I watched the main boarding area wiz by the subway window as I felt hot tears roll down my face. I was sent home after that incident. He is in stable condition but no one can see him, something about germs. I walked out of the crowded subway. I watched my feet practically sprint up the stairs. I felt the cold rainwater as I out to the top of the stone stairs. I looked up, not even bothering to take out my umbrella. I continued walking to my house. I stopped as I passed that one alleyway. I fell to my knees and let the warm tears out of my blue eyes. You could barely hear my harsh sobs as the rainwater pounded on my back. I closed my eyes as I sobbed. My hair was cold as it stuck to my back. My clothing was completely drenched. I looked up to the sky, "Why..? Why me.? Why do I have to curse everyone I'm close to? You took away my mom, please, leave me him..I...I need him.." My heavy head sank. I was the issue, it's always my fault.

Lana POV:

"That's terrible! I hope Aryll is okay!" Linkle covered her mouth. I lowered my head. How many days has it been since we were all happy? The whole group together? The days where it was just Link, Zelda, Linkle, me, Minda, and Amara? I can hardly remember what Amara looks like. Midna was staying with Aryll, Linkle was at my house, Zelda was at the hospital with Link; everyone had drifted apart. Not only that but no sign of Amara. Groose too. Strange he wasn't trying to run the school again. Midna shook her head, "We didn't even get to walk in the door. God, I hated seeing Zelda like that. Face red with waterfalls streaming down her face." I nodded. I couldn't say anything even if I wanted to. Linkle sighed, "To be completely honest with you guys, I can barely remember that one girl." Midna crossed her arms, "You mean Amara?" Linkle shrugged, "I feel bad for letting her slip out of my mind but I can't even remember what happened." I shook my head, "I could never forget." I was shoved toward Midna. Linkle turned her head toward the guy who shoved me, "Watch where you're going, redhead." The boy stopped. I turned to see that boy from a couple months earlier. He had taken Zelda's seat which may not sound had bad as the encounter. Midna scoffed, "Could you not?" The boy sneered, "And why should I listen to you?" I cleared my thoat, "Well you could watch your mouth." The boy's red eyes flared with anger, "Listen here little girl, one more world and I'll make sure you wont be able to speak." Linkle gripped my shoulder as the boy stomped off.