One normal day please!?

(I am so so so sorry for the late update! School got very busy and writer's block had be captive. I hope to get a regular schedule going soon!)
Aryll POV:
Great. Another lecture on internet safety. When are they going to stop those? Of course I seated right next to (is it bad that I forgot my own character's name?) Lilith. (Don't attack me if that's not her name! I forgot it) She kept trying to get me to talk to her. After about thirty minutes of her tapping my shoulder I turned my head, "What!?" I breathed at her, not wanting any attention drawn toward me. Lilith pouted, "Arent you going to apologize after you so rudely smack me?" I rolled my eyes, "I'm not going to apologize for something you deserved." Lilith was cut off by an announcement; "Can we have Aryll Hero down to the front office? Aryll Hero to the front office." I got up and started walking out the door. I sighed as I exited. I honestly was done with having to go to the office so much. I opened the door and almost fainted. Link waved at me smiling next to Zelda, "Hey sis, came to pick you up early!" I practically leaped into his arms. I hadn't been this happy since mom came home..

(Sorry it was so short. I'm running low on ideas but I promise I'll start updating regularly)