Sick at Home

Zelda POV:

I shouted as Link started to faint. I ran toward him as he started to fall. I leaned against the stair's railing as I caught Link. He was a lot taller then me. His blue eyes were closed as soon as he passed out. Soon enough I had to sit down. I still gripped onto Link as I sat on the steps. I'm guessing I fell asleep because I opened my eyes to Amara and Lana helping Link up. Link's face was paler then the other day. Minda helped me up as Linkle rushed back with water. The blonde boy smiled, "Sorry about that.." I shook my head, "No, its okay. But you look really pale, are you okay?" Link nodded slightly. Amara placed her hands on her hips, "Nope, you are going back home. We can have you fainting into Zel's arms again today." I could tell my face heated up by her comment. I spoke up, "Is your sister home?" Link nodded, "Yeah, she had the day off." Linkle handed me a water after she handed Link one, "Then you'll go home. You have Zel's number so you can call if you need anything." Link sighed, "Fine...I'll talk to you guys later then.." I smiled as I waved him a goodbye. We went to class like usual. In the middle of fourth hour my phone vibrated. I looked at it to find Link had texted me.
Texting:
Hey Zelda

Hey Link, did you need something? How are you feeling?

Better, just really dizzy.

Maybe you need some rest? I can stop by your house after school if you need some medicine.

Yeah...
Could you stop by?

Of course, I'll bring some medicine with me. Anything else you want?

Maybe some fast food? I don't have any strength to get up and cook. Aryll cant cook to save her life and I really don't want to die from food.

Of course, do you want me to grab some for Aryll too?

Yeah, just make sure their isnt any turkey in it. She'll freak out.

Got it, no turkey! Now go get some rest!

All right.
See you after school

Right!

End texting:
I closed my phone and started writing the notes I had missed down. I honestly couldn't wait to see Link again. I didn't understand why though. (cause you loovvee hiiimmm)
Soon enough, the end of the day came. Linkle yawned stretching, "So what are you guys doing tonight?" Minda and Lama shrugged. I was checking my phone when I blurted, "I'm going to Link's house with some food and medicine. His sister needs some help with homework so I'm helping her too." The girls all giggled after Minda went, 'Ooooooohhh are youuuuu'. Amara smiled, "I have to get to my violin practice before my father yells at me again." Zelda snapped her fingers, "You are now the Time Crusher, Crusher of Time!" "Clocks quiver before her!" Minda yelled playing along with the joke. Amara laughing and pointed at a clock, "HECK OFF!" (Amara, not👏on👏my👏Christian👏Minecraft👏channel. But can we get a comment section filled with vines?) We all laughed. I looked down at my phone and smack my forehead. I start walking down the stairs, "Sorry gang, I gotta grab medicine and food! See you guys tomorrow!" Lana waved still laughing, "Stay safe!"

I ran to my house focusing on what I would need to bring. I took a small bag from my room. I opened the medicine cabinet and took out a couple bottles. I placed them inside my bag and went back to the kitchen. I opened my cookie jar and filled a small bag with some homemade peanut butter cookies. I placed that inside the bag next to two drinks. I zipped up my bag and walked to the nearest burger joint. I ordered to go and handed the cashier the money. I looked at my text messages and followed the directions Link had given me.
I soon found myself at his door. I knocked and was greeted by a middle school child. Her blonde hair was pulled into two low pigtails. She smiled as she let me in. "Hello! You must be Zelda! Link is in the living room. I'm Aryll by the way." I smiled, "Thank you! Nice to meet you Aryll." I slipped off my shoes and waved to Link as I entered the living room. I placed my bag down and took out the food. I handed Link his Burger before taking out the medicine. Aryll sat down next to me as I handed her her sandwich. I smiled as I got up to pour the medicine into the measuring cup it came with. "After today, give Link these three to the 1/2 cup measurementl of each bottle, please Aryll." Aryll nodded biting into her sandwich. Link smiled, "Thanks for coming Zelda." I shook my head, "Its no problem! I used to take care of my mother when she was sick so I was glad I could help!" Link nodded finishing his burger. He sat up , stretching. He smiled, "Way better then Aryll's cooking!" Aryll faked pout, "That's rude Linky!" Link laughed, "I'm sorry, but I really need to teach you." I smiled. I clapped my hands together, "So Aryll, I heard you need help with history?" Aryll nodded, "I cant get the Hylia dates right. They are all so confusing." I nodded, "I understand, I couldn't get it either. But I can help if you would like." Aryll practically jumped up, "Yes please!" The night went smoothly. I helped Aryll finish her homework and Link felt better. I put on my shoes and waved as I left. Ariel walked me out the door and I walked home cheerfully.
_________
Third POV:
Little did the Zelda and Link know, Groose was watching the whole time.

_______________
Author note:
Sorry for the late update, my power went out and the service is very bad. It took a long time to write and also work on the school work i got. I'm hoping on getting a schedule soon but time only knows when. Sorry again!