The Stairs; Second Day Mahem

Link was walking home. His route home went behind an alleyway. He turned around after hearing footsteps. Groose and his gang were right in front of his face. Link waited for the beating but was shock when Groose started talking, "Listen here loser, I saw you with that blonde. I see you and her getting all mushy mushy, Im gonna make your life a living hell. Stay away from her." Link annoyed with this spoke up. He never spoke unless it was to teachers or someone he wanted to. "Why? You suddenly like her because she beat the shit out of you? I'm tired of your shit Groose. I'm going to talk to people I want to. Even if I mentally cant handle talking, I will at least hang out with them. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to ignore your childish actions and live my life." The blonde turned around and sped walked all the way home.
The boy walked into his house and started his homework. He looked up to see his younger sister walk in. She waved at him, "Hey Linky." Link waved smiling. "Hey Aryll. Want food?" Aryll nodded sitting on the couch. Link got up and started a stew. He finished it and poured his sister a bowl. He handed the bowl to her. She looked at her brother smiling as she signed 'Thank you'. Link nodded as he went to finish his homework. 

Link woke up to his alarm clock. He fixed his hair and pulled his uniform over his head. He grabbed his bag as he walked out of his house. He started walking up the stairs to the school when he noticed a blonde girl sitting on the stairs. He waved hello to her. The blonde smiled as she waved back. One of her friends tackled her down. "ZEL I MISSED YOUUUUUU!" The girl laughed as the rest of her friends came up. Link walked into the building and into his homeroom. He sat at his seat and pulled out his homework. The group of girls walked into the door and sat in the seats next to him. The blonde and Link made eye contact. The two waved at each other before class started.

Lunch came quickly. Link cursed under his breath as he realized he had forgotten his lunch. He felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see the blonde girl. She smiled as she held up a lunch, "Want to come sit with us? I have some extra leftovers you can have too!" Link smiled, "Yeah, sounds good!" The blonde clapper her hands together, "Yay!" The two walked toward the lunch table. A girl with brown hair waved at them, "Hello! Who is your friend Zel?" The blonde boy smiled, "I'm Link." The blonde girl handed Link the lunch. She pointed to everyone at the table as she spoke their names, "This is Lana, Minda, Amara, Linkle, and I'm Zelda." Link nodded smiling. Minda, who was sitting next to Zelda, laughed, "You should've seen her beating Groose!" Link nodded as he took a bite out of the chicken. He swallowed before speaking, "Yeah, I saw Groose just sitting there. Top best times of my life." Linkle laughed, "Yeah, Groose looked so helpless!" Zelda covered her mouth giggling, "It wasnt that big of a deal. He just was being annoying so I spoke my mind." Lana took a bite out of her instant ramen, "Well it was great." Amara nodded with Link.
After Lunch, Link thanked Zelda for the amazing food and went to his locker. He bumped into Groose. Link's smile faded as he looked up at Groose. Groose laughed before punching him in the face. Link was thrown against the lockers, hitting his head. He winced in pain as the punching and hitting continued. The next period bell rang as Link felt Groose's grip on his shirt loosen. Link broke free of Groose's grasp and took off to his next class knowing he wouldn't follow.

The school day went by fast after that. Link noticed a large bruise on his cheek but couldn't feel it yet. He took his bag and started walking back to his house. "Hey Link!" He stopped and turned to see Zelda waving at him, "I'll see you tomorrow!" Link smiled and waved back, "yeah! Have a good night!"
Link, now smiling, walked home. He went around the alley not wanting to ruin his mood. His sister was already home working on her homework so the blonde boy went to his room. He started working on his homework when his phone went off.
Texting:

Hello!! 

Hello, who is this?

Oh, this is Zelda from Hylia High. Is this Link?

Yeah, how did you get my number though?

Linkle gave it to me. She said something about knowing your parents? I just wanted to say hi.

Oh yeah, now I remember a Linkle. Sorry, I don't have the greatest memory

Its fine! I don't either. ^^

I got to go check up on my sister, I'll chat with you later then!

Yeah, stay safe \(^o^)/

End of texting:
Link smiled as he closed his phone. He walked down stairs to find his sister struggling with homework. "need help?" Aryll nodded, "We might need a tutor again. Sorry." Link shook his head, "It's fine. Now what do you have to do?" Aryll handed Link a math paper. Link sat down next to Aryll and started to explain it. The two worked on it until late into the evening. Link yawned and stretched, "I'll get a tutor tomorrow. You get to bed through." Aryll nodded and went to her room. Link smiled as he packed his sister's lunch. He made some extra food in his lunch. Link packed both bags and went to bed.
The next day, Link was sore from the beating from Groose. He got up and got dressed. Her fluffed his hair with his hands but adventually gave up. He limped down stairs and took his bag. He started out the door and walked to school. Zelda smiled noticing Link. She waved holding her bag with her elbow. "Hey Link! Link! Link?! Oh my Hylia, LINK!"