Chapter 9: Mysterious Maiden

ACE

WHOOAH! WHO the hell is this? What's going— Whaaah! Her boo— her chest is touching me. So soft~ Er, I mean... Wait! Come back to your sense Ace!

Who is this girl? Why did she suddenly hugged me? "Uhmm... Excuse me" I said.

"Oh, dear! How improper of me" she stepped back and then she slightly bow her head "I'm terribly sorry"

"Ah, no, It's okay"

"Nagawa ko lang yun kasi matagal ko na 'tong hinihiling na mangyari. Finally the Lord allowed us to meet and I'm so happy" She suddenly hold both of my hands. So soft, her hands is so soft!

Who is she? I don't know her, I don't have idea who she is. Have we met somewhere? Nah! No way! I don't have a memories of meeting her.

"Do you have even the slightest of feelings for me, Ace?"

She's so pretty and she got my name. Do hot guys have random girls just hurl themselves at them before they even know it?

No, It can't be... right?

"Uhmm... Listen, I'm pretty sure you've got the wrong person" I said.

"Huh? But—"

"Ma'am, kailangan na po nating umalis" Isang matipunong babae ang biglang pumasok sa eksena, It look like its her butler or body guard.

"Pero, Rill..." She tried to refuse but... "Wala na po tayong oras, kailangan na po nating magmadali" her butler didn't agree.

"I am so delighted that I had a chance to see you, Ace. I hope we will see each other again soon" She waved her hand and then she entered on her car.

What the hell was that? What just happened?

Oh shi—! I forgot about Evelyn! "H-Hey, Evelyn"

"Sino yun?" She asked.

"Ahh, hindi ko kilala eh. He he he"

"Why don't you die?" She said furiously and then she started to walk and passed the road even the traffic light is red. She nearly hit by the cars but she doesn't care.

"Hey, Evelyn! What's the matter? Hey!" I tried to call her but she ignored me.

What's wrong with her?

~•••~

I RUBBED my eyes while walking in the crowded hallway. I yawn a lot since I didn't get any sleep last night. It's her fault, that stupid heartless princess! She pissed me off! And also I can't stop thinking about that mysterious girl. I seriously have no idea who that girl is.

But she's cute. Actually, she's pretty much my type. But seriously I have no idea who she is!!

When I arrive in our classroom, I immediately sit in my chair and take a nap. I put my two arm in the top of my desk and place my head in the top of my arm.

I was about to close my eyes when... "Good morning class. We're starting our homeroom, Take your seats" Our teacher instructed. "I'm going to introduce you to our new transfer student"