[6] Cliffs

Her purple hair was pulled into a bun, a few strands open, and hidden from sight, as she walked through the dense forest, wood in her arms. Her neon eyes were cautious, as her cloak was moving with her movements.

Rue had heard, what had happened in the castle after she had left. News quickly spread about her renouncement, however, people still wanted her as Queen.

She came to the familiar hut, where lived a familiar person. He raised his head and smiled at her return.

His blue eyes sparkled, and his feminine features prominent.

"Yun." The purple head smiled.

"Rue. Good. You brought back wood. Go freshen up, okay?" He smiled.

"Yeah, thanks genius." With that Rue went to the river and washed her face.

It had been a few days since, Yona's birthday. She would have to go to Fuuga for supplies, which she planned to do today.

She walked over to Yun and said that it was time to go.

"Yun. I'm leaving for Fuuga, take care of Ik-Soo." She grabbed her stuff, and went up the cliff. However, she stopped when she saw a familiar red head, hiding behind bushes.

"You. Why are you here?"

"Y/N...... Thank God, you are alright. I missed yo-"

"No one wants your apologies. I'm gonna help Hak, stay here you nuisance."

With that she went off. Her swords unsheathed and her neon eyes flashing. She moved so fast that you could barely see her.

As a certain raven head was surrounded by soldiers, she jumped infront of the general. His eyes widened at her figure.

Her eyes were dangerously flashing. In one flash all the soldiers, surrounding them had died.

"Rue?" Hak asked in shock.

But she ignored him and continued to cut down the fire tribe soldiers. Her neon eyes flashing, making the soldiers tremble in fear.

The fire tribe's younger son, widened his eyes in surprise. This was like a jackpot to him. Both the princess, and which means he can have one.

"Grab her! Get me the purple haired princess!" He ordered.

The fight continued for awhile. The poison was finally, starting to affect Hak, as his movements were clumsy and slow. However, Rue could only fight off a certain part of soldiers.

Somehow, an arrow had struck Rue in her back. Everyone's eyes widened as they saw the arrow embedding itself into the young girl.

"Funny of you to think, that an simple poisoned arrow can harm me." She smirked and pulled the arrow out, continuing to fight.

"Mon-monster!" The soldiers shouted, as she cut them down. The soldiers backed up from her as she stood by the edge.

Her hood was down, her hair out of its bun and flowing around her. Her neon eyes were shadowed by the shadow of her hair.

For the first time Hak felt fear, looking at her. Her clothes dripped blood at many places, her weapon dripped of blood.

"Darling, I am not a monster, I am the reaper in human form. Wherever I go, death follows. You are gonna wish you never came across me." She smirked darkly, which caused shivers to run down everyone.

Behind the bushes, Yona trembled as she watched the bloodshed.

"It's okay....Rue and Hak will be okay. I just have to stay here, it's ok....." Her purple eyes trembled, and her figure stiffened when she heard a familiar voice.