[12] Fights

Silence filled the boat as everyone watched the encounter between the two females. Yona wanted to tell the captain their real identities. She wanted to help her sister.

But as she took a step forward, she was immediately pulled back, by a strong hand. Her eyes trailed up the hand to his eyes, and she held a questioning look in her eyes.

Hak simply shook his head side to side, slowly. He was also interested to know why her aura, her presence, infact her walking stance seemed like an experienced assassin.

Rue let out a chuckle, devoid of humour. She pulled her cloak off in a swift motion, and stood in her place as the piece of cloth fell to the floor. Her lips turned on one side and she spoke in a low voice.

"How about a brief demonstration?"

In a flash, she disappeared. Gigan gulped as she felt the sharp edge of a blade near her neck. She felt the young girl emit a dark aura.

Gigan reached for her blades only to find nothing. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise. Rue let out a chuckle.

However, the next moment she felt her presence disappear as a blade was in her place, and Gigan turned around to find Jae-Ha's blade there.

Every sign of the yellow-eyed female was gone, right then she and everyone heard a whistle. Everyone looked up, and saw the female leaning on the sails high above.

"Hey, Gigan."

The aged woman only raised her brow in question. Everyone was still in shock. The dragons, Hak and Yun were especially intrigued.

"I have a deal for you. If any of these men can beat me then I will tell you my true identity, and if I win, then I get to kill Kum-Ji. Deal?"

Everyone anticipated the Captain's words and the female smiled almost sadistically when she heard the words she wanted to hear.

"Yes."

"Yay." Rue grinned.

With that she jumped down and stood in the middle of the floor as she ran a hand through her dense hair. It was strange how she was aloof yet calculative. Gigan had a bad feeling about this.

"You know what? It would be better if the pirates didn't fight me, they would probably die. I'll just fight the dragons and Hak. Are you guys scared?" She hit them right where it struck.

The men glared at her and stepped forward. Hak was the first to step forward.

He cracked his knuckles and his eyes were serious but a tinge of amusement could be seen. Jae-Ha stepped away from the sidelines and stood beside him.

Ki-Ja was hesitant at first but he also stepped forward and stood beside the two adult males.

Hak removed the cloth covering his spear, as Jae-Ha drew his blades, and Kija extracted his claw

"So we are using weapons then, huh?"

"We can stop this. Guys, please don't fight. Rue please-"

"Shut up you brat. Quit your whining, it's getting annoying. Stop trying to be involved in everything and stand back."

"How dare you disrespect the Princess!" Kija exclaimed in anger.

"Don't talk as if you are any better. You are also annoying you know?" Hak backed him up on his words.

"Now, now M'lady. Don't be so rude, I do believe you should be more polite." Jae-Ha stood on their words.

"Oh pardon me. I forgot. That brat already has you four smitten over her. Just like all the others. Don't you, Yona?" Her words were harsh and devoid of shame.