[15] The stars know everything

I cared for people too much, and in the end it was me who got burnt in the fire, trying to save them.
-NA

||♪||

When you care too much for people, you get hurt. When you care too less about people, you lose them. In every way, it is always you who is the one who gets hurt.

The things is some people find peace in other people, in music, in non-living things. And some people find salvation in their thoughts.

Most people have stories that no one knows. Sides to them that only they know. The raw, broken part of them that only they know. And they keep asking themselves.

"What is so wrong with me that people leave me?"

The thing is, it isn't their fault. In fact it is no one's fault.

That is the nature of things. That is the rule of mother nature. You will surely get something, but you can also surely lose that thing. And that is also human nature.

"Eh?"

Yun and Yona widened their eyes in confusion and surprise at Rue's words. Y/N clicked her tongue, and sighed at their confusion. She massaged her temples with her hand, and looked down.

Her other hand gripped her sword's hilt tightly. She was worried about how everyone was going to behave when they heard the rest of her plan.

They are gonna hate me even more for this. But it is worth it. All this hate it's worth it.

"Yona, Yun and Me are gonna act as girls looking for jobs and we are going to the shop where we will most likely be 'chosen to work'."

"From there we will wait till we get on the ship. I will be preparing three fireworks, any one of which will be blown of from the ship. I will get the two to safety while-"

"What do you mean 'get the two to safety'? You are going have to hide with them I'm sorry but it is what it is. You can't fight all of them." Hak intervened with Jae-ha agreeing with him.

"Yes! Nee-san you have get to safety with us!" Yona pushed even more.

"I agree, Rue, you also have to be safe." Yun also put in his opinion

"No."

"No? I'm sorry but I'm sure I heard you wrong M'lady." Jae-ha gave a cold smile

"Yona, Yun, Hak, Jae-ha, everyone stop thinking of me as a person. Yona, Yun think of me as a tool to survive. A weapon that is what I am."

"And Gigan I also have my own mission to do. So does Ken. We will be helping, but it would be appreciated if you or any of your didn't interfere with us or our mission." She said with a sigh.

"....Understood. We will stand clear from your path." Gigan have her word. A few protests were heard but that was it.

Rue smirked and looked at Ken, who was also amused. She grabbed her dagger, and stabbed in the middle of the table, on the map.

"We strike tomorrow!" Rue says.

"Yeah!" Shouts were heard at the sound of Rue's words.

||♪||

Rue stands by the railing o the ship gazing at the stars. She leaned her arms on the wooden railing, and put her whole weight on it.

Her ears perked up at the sound of footsteps approaching her, but relaxed when she recognized the familiar rythem of steps.