[11] Reality

Reality.

Everyone has one.

But you see my dear, everyone has different realities. Everyone has different stories. Stories not everyone would understand or know, for no one truly knows anyone.

Alas, there is a borderline between reality and dreams. The borderline, is sadly very thin. All dreams at some point blend into our reality, without us even knowing or realising. However, it is at some point in life that we really learn to get lost in both.

It doesn't matter which is true, which is false, all we seek is a refuge from our sadness. And this gives birth to something between reality and dream. What this thing is we may never know.

She knew that pushing away everyone from her would only come back to hurt her in the end. What was she to do? She was scared. Rue never admitted this, but she was afraid. She was afraid of losing people. Afraid of getting hurt. Afraid of being left alone.

But mostly she was scared to be abandoned and of unsaid goodbyes. For her unexplained goodbyes, has and always will be her worst nightmare. Who was she kidding? Her whole life was a nightmare.

Her eyes trailed after the group and pirates, as she perched on the sails. Her purple hair was in her hood, and her face was hidden from plain sight.

She took in the things that were happening on the deck of the ship, and the right side of her lips turned upwards, at Yun's description of what he could do.

Handsome genius? Damn he is really taking my words seriously, isn't he.

However, her brow lifted when she made eye contact with the captain, Gigan.

".......You. Red haired girl, I'll talk you later, first let me deal with a particular person, who has been watching us."

Everyone looked around in confusion, only to jump away from the captain in fear when she threw small daggers into the air. That is when they noticed the slim figure standing on the sails, before grabbing the daggers thrown by captain, and jumping to the deck.

Legs bent. Don't put too much pressure on one leg, hands in a winged form.

Everyone gasped when she landed on the wood covered deck, gusts of wind flowing from her from the impact. Her hood was stilling covering her hair, but her clothing made the pirates and others blush, yet again.

"Oh My my... Looks like I have been caught. No use hiding then."

"State your name and purpose for watching us. Or are you on Yang Kumji's side?" The grey haired captain, Gigan asked in suspicion, her old but experienced eyes narrowed.

"Now, why would I be on that bastard's side? Instead I wanna kill him." The corner of her lip turned upwards, as her eyes held their stare with Captain Gigan. Gigan was the first to break the stare down between them.

"Look little girl.... It would be best if you left. We are discussing a really important matter here. Or..... are you here with them?"

"I am just a passer-by. Not to mention, someone who could prove to be a very valuable asset to you."

"How might that be?" Amusement was evident in the Captain's voice, as she asked in a suggestive tone.

"I'll tell you later, but how about you decide what you are gonna do with the red head first."

"And you will be?"

"I will be right here."

With that she walked towards the railing, and leaned on it, looking at the drama infront of her.