[19] The one who always hides

Illusions? Hallucinations? No I would rather call them things that I want to see. Because anything is better that what I am seeing now.
-NA

||♪||

Jae-ha kicks the merchents with his dragon leg causing them to fly away and hitting the floors. Hak, Kija and Shin-Ah ward off all the coming back up as Yona shoots arrows tying to slow down the movements of the enemy by injuring them.

Yun was back on the ship attending to the wounded pirates at the same helping to form plans with the Captain. The attack on the main pirate ship was decreasing bit by bit.

Somewhere along the battle, the females who were held hostages before were also helping by tying up the beaten up mercenaries. They worked together and helped the pirates.

The girl, Yuri, who had aided the trio in escaping their captives had gone back to the room where the females were tied up and had helped them escape. She was giving directions to the other girls and was also helping them tie the enemies.

||♪||

"Hak any sign of Rue and Ken?"

Jae-ha threw one of his blades at the mercenary who was sneaking up on Kija. Kija gave a nod to the green haired male as a sign of thanks.

"Not yet droopy eyes. I can't even seem to see her hair either nor am I hearing that guy Ken's voice."

They fought along each other's sides as they heard the conversation of a group of men who were on the other ship. They seemed to be terrified of someone as fear was evident in their eyes and their shaking bodies.

"Did you see her?! That girl with those bright neon eyes is killing everyone on Lady Scarlet and Lord Kumji's ship!"

"Yes! That guy also! He was killing even the young merchents!"

"We somehow escaped. They are killing everyone on that ship! Young, old no matter who!"

"If they even come near the two, they are as good as dead!"

Jae-ha, Hak, Kija and Shin-Ah widened their eyes when they heard the conversation. They gave each other a look as though they all thought the same thing.

'We need to stop them!'

Jae-ha and Hak looked at the other two dragons who also gave them a nod.

"Hak, Jae-ha go. We will handle everything here." Kija slashed another merchents on his back but not too deep.

"Yes.... you two need to... stop them from killing more people." Shin-Ah said quietly.

"You guys take care of this place!"

With Hak jumped on the back of Jae-ha and off they were in the sky. Kija sighed as he looked at the two. Shin-Ah have him a concerned look, which Kija noticed.

"Don't worry Shin-Ah. They will stop them. But we also need to do our job here."

"Yes. You are right."

Than the two keeping the merchents who kept coming.

||♪||

"N-No!" The man screamed as another dagger slit his throat.

Blood spurted out as some of it landed on her face. Her neon eyes glowed dangerously. They were almost alike to that of a predator's. One look in them and they would have you paralyzed un fear.

She slashed three more men, slitting across their throats and stabbing more of the merchents who came to fight against her. Her dark hair was swaying violently with her fast and agile movements.