[16] Morning Of Reveals

Sail among liars,
Blame the deniars
If history is dead and gone,
Then how can we hear the drums?

||♪||

War.

War destroys everyone and everything. Wars are hated by people, but at the same the idea is romanticized.

How ironic is it that, people complain about things everyday, without knowing what people in war are going through.

One thing history always shows is that war does more damage than profit. Is sacrificing hundreds, thousands, even million people in the name of 'happiness' something to fight for?

No way is it right to strip people of their lives just for fame, money and politics. That is just cruel.

But war isn't always in vain. Sometimes a war helps people to break free from chains. To be able be their own people. To speak their own language. To protect their families.

That is when war has a purpose. But that does not mean that everyone should go to war. No war is not an excuse. It is a grave matter.

War is not to be taken lightly.

For a war does more damage than profit.

||♪||

The sun rise, illuminating the town, with the first rays of light. The dark night had finally collapsed giving way to a new dawn. The sunrise also marked a new day. A new reason to live. A new reason to fight for.

Rue got dressed and took a deep breathe, before feeling a busy of wind pass over her. When she did, she opened her eyes, sighed and walked out the tent.

Ken was sharpening his blades and arranging them within his clothing. He heard the tent opening, and when he looked at the female, his eyes widened. But his eyes soon softened as he gave her a sad smile.

"How do I look?" Rue asked her best friend and accomplice.

"You look just as stunning, as you did that day. He would be proud to see you." Ken smiled at the sullen girl.

"I still remember how much he had to force me to buy this dress. I... I just couldn't bring myself to wear this without thinking of him." She said.

"Rue..."

"No. I am not gonna cry. Not today. Not when we are so close to revenge." She pulled herself together and looked at the sun.

It's time to end this mess.

She gives Ken a look, as he smirks back at her. "Let's blow this kingdom off it's roots. Shall we?"

"We shall, Rue. We shall ruin the roots of this empire. We shall take back what belongs to us."

"Even if it means leaving behind my past." They stood face to face, and smirked.

It's show time.

Rue and Ken walked to the pirate ship, Rue was dressed up in her disguise getting her perverted looks from the males in the town. Thankfully, no one noticed them going towards the pirate ship.

||♪||

Everyone one the pirate ship were making loud noises and compliments were being thrown at the Yona and Yun, who were dressed up in dresses and applied make up

"Kija you can't go with us!"

"Then I shall go. Inca-"

"No! Hak none of you can come! You all are too obvious!" Yun exclaimed.