[21] 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

In this fire I rather burn myself than let harm fall on you.
-NA

||♪||

A premonition.

That's what Yona felt. For some reason there was this feeling of uneasiness in her chest. It felt like fear was crawling around her.

So she started to look around. Looking for anything out of place. Any sign of danger. Anyone being in danger. But there was none.

The pirates were evidently winning. The females were freed. Yun was treating the wounds of the injured and the females were tying up the defeated merchents.

Nothing.

Nothing seemed out of place. No one was in tremendous danger. But that feeling just would not go away. It was clawing at her mind and heart.

Running to the side of the ship she squinted her purple orbs when she saw a small flicker of light on two boats. To look more carefully she leaned a bit forward and almost falling over.

If it weren't for the two girls who pulled her back. They seemed around her sister's age. One had short brown hair while the other had long pale blonde hair.

Each of them wore a look of concern for the red haired female who only asked them to not worry as she was only looking out.

"Be careful."

"Yeah, the waves are becoming choppy so try to stay away from the sides."

"Thank you. I appreciate your concern. But please do carry on with your jobs." She smiled at the two who gave a nod and ran off.

"Okay then."

"See you later!"

Yona looked around once more before going towards the middle of the ship. She felt a shiver down her spine as her eyes darted around.

Something is not right.

She gulped as that unnerving feeling never left her heart and mind. Sure Yona was slow and dense in situations but that did not mean that she did was dumb. At that moment she knew that something was just not right.

Wait. If the premonition is not about us then....

Her eyes widened as she looked around in panick

Nee-Chan!

Her blood ran cold as she grabbed her bow and arrow, running to the ship beside them that was also occupied by the girls and pirates who were finishing up.

Yun looked at her running figure and shook his head as he patched up the others. But he couldn't help other than worrying about the neon eyed female.

His heart was anxious for some reason. It was like something very bad was going to happen. He let out a deep breathe and tried to calm himself down.

Calm down Yun. She is fine I am sure. She has Ken with her. It's fine.....

But for some reason his anxiousness had not eased.

||♪||

Rue and Ken saw the boats on which they were on. Kumji and Iliza were there with a boatmen who was rowing the boats. Each were on different boats and that just made it easier for the two assassins.

The two of them had a sinister yet blank look in their eyes as they focused their eyes to their targets. Their neon and yellow eyes glowed almost in the moonlight.

Till today the shouts of their friends and lovers rang in their ears as their last smiles always haunt them in their dreams.

Rue gritted her teeth as she pulled out the dagger that she had got when she fist came to Port Awa. Her mind flooding with only the smiles, memories and screams of that night.