[17] Grab On Tight

Sometimes things just happen to you. Sometimes it's the little things that matter the most.
-NA

||♪||

"We heard you were hiring mister. Is that so?"

"Yes. Who might you beauties be?"

"We would like to work here please!"

I hit the jackpot! These are some fine girls! If only I could keep one for myself.

Rue Yona and Yun smiled sweetly at the shop manager in front of them. Rue had the urge to beat up this guy because of the way he was staring at them like pieces of meat.

She grinned devilishly at the man, who thought she was only being happy, but only Yun and Yona saw the way her hands were clenching.

"So, you want to work here huh? Then please follow me."

"Yay!"

"I am so happy we got the job!"

Yun and Yona looked at each other grinning at each other, while Rue secretly grabbed a knife from the nearby table, placing it in her dress.

Sure she had her weapons and her sword but she was not sure if she would be able take out her sword when needed so she just kept it in case.

"Please wait here ladies. I will fetch the owner."

The man opened the door to a dark and barely illuminated room. He ushered them in slowly and while he closed the door, Rue caught the perverted grin in the man's face.

There is no way out except the door, which means the trap door must be under us. Shit. Yona and Yun might hurt themselves.

"Yona, Yun the trap door is under u-"

"Aaaaaah!"

The floor swept under their feet as they fell in to a dark abyss.

||♪||

The three were shoved in to a dark room filled with women. Yona fell on her ankle while Yun fell to the floor.

Rue, managed to balance herself and didn't fall but did stumble. She went to Yun and Yona's side.

She glared at the man with her now changed green eyes. The man stepped aside as a larger shadow made it's appearance.

Her green eyes narrowed as she pushed Yun and Yona behind her. Her blood boiled at the sight of the man.

Yang Kumji

And the shadow finally revealed it's owner as the women sobbed and some were even terrified, but most of all they were all confused.

"This is a good catch. I am glad we waited till today. Looks like Awa still has some goods left." The gruff yet familiar voice of Yang Kumji rang out.

"K-Kumji Sama.... what is this? We came to work... but what is this... place?" A woman trembled out.

"Ah yes! You will work. Work so fun that you won't be able to rest!" He laughed evilly causing most women to lean back into the darkness.

His eyes land on Rue, Yona and Yun. He walked towards them and roughly grabbed Yona's hair. Rue only clenched her hands.

"You have unique hair. They weren't lying when they said that they caught two unique haired females. It is almost pitiful to let you off for sale."

He was going to do something else when a silky voice rang out.