CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

TWENTY FIVE: PCAU!!!

I walked along the noisy halls of the school quietly to my locker. I was still really upset about all that happened.

I was taking my books out of my locker when Clifford pops up behind me and yells, "boo!" As an attempt to scare me but he failed woefully. Again. He started doing that lately to get my spirit up or in his words, ' get Debby back, ' but I wasn't a child and things like this didn't work on me anymore.

"Nice." I said sarcastically, "keep trying, maybe one of these days I will be scared."

"Yeah, maybe." He leaned against the rows of lockers on my left, his hands shoved into his pants pocket. His blue eyes scanned me for some while before he found his words again. "Are you ever going to be okay?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I lifted my eyebrows.

"I mean, are you ever going to be happy again?" He straightened up against the lockers.

"Yeah, I will be. Don't worry too much. It's just grief."

"Did anyone die recently?" He arched his eyebrows .

"No." I looked at him oddly.

"Then it's not grief. Grief is for when people die or you loose something."

"I did loose something," I raised my voice a little but brought it back down due to the stares I got from students. "I lost my family and I don't that can ever be replaced."

"You see that's the thing," he points. "You have replaced it with a whole new better one that you don't even realize it's there."

I was silence for a while, not having anything to say. Finally finding my words, I was about to speak when Mr Williams, our principal, came up to me .

"Miss Walters, may I have a word with you in my office?" He said and walked away and I followed him, matching his every step.

Sorry, please pardon all spelling errors, grammatic errors and what not. I am not a professional writer, I am a starter, newbie if you wish ☺️
I am also human and I am bound to make one mistake or the other, no one is perfect .

You guys I really need help in promoting my books. I need your help. If you truly are enjoying this book then tell ALL your friends, families, neighbors or any body, shout it to your whole street. Tell your followers. Just help me guys I need it pleaseee. I truly am grateful to the little that has supported my book but guys I need assistance here. So really help me.

If you have any suggestions for my story, please leave a comment. If you feel like I need help somewhere and you can offer that help, please leave a comment. Even if it is to just correct a mistake, leave a comment. Don't be shy.

So yes, guys I really need your help. Also if you could help with book covers or even with tags( I am awful in that and description) so if you want to help with any of this, feel free.

If I didn't get back to you, I probably didn't see your message or I don't have WiFi available.

Remember, to share and if you enjoyed this chapter, vote on it. Means a lot to me guys. Ily.

Also try to read my author's note. I might make an announcement or something, so please try and read them. I will try to keep them brief. Thanks for all the love guys.