GOING BACK HOME

PJ POV

Watching Kaine slam the car door and slam his house door

Watching Kaine slam the car door and slam his house door. I was hurt and I knew everything despite it hurting my feelings, It was the truth. I always did that even with my family. I'm just different. I got out of his car and looked at the door before slowly walking towards my car and getting in it just thinking. I was still full of pain i looked at kaine's door for 5 more mins before started my car and driving away. I just needed to get away from everything and the people i need more than ever is my family my daddy and my twin. Never seen them in months and i missed them i know they will be mad when they see me in this condition but ik they will be there for me on my side.

When i got to the gate at my dad's house, Jayson stopped me and let me in. i went through the gate and drove into the garage and made my way on the front porch. i knocked on the door holding my stomach cause i was in so much pain. when they finally opened the door, it was Laila my dad's live in housekeeper. she looked at me with teary eyes and i looked at her the same."Hey Peighton, you alright we all missed you here omg baby what happened to you" as she placed her hand on my face and kissed my forehead. shes was the closest me and Payne ever had to an mother. she helped my dad raise us after my mom passed away after childbirth, so shes been there ever since. i still cant believe she still works here but i am happy. she helped me into the family room where my dad was. When we walked in the family room and my dad looked our way he rose up from his chair and walked fast towards me."BABY GIRL WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?" Soon as he said that i started crying as my daddy held me "I'M SO SORRY DADDY, I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO YOU,I'M SO SORRY!" I cried as my dad hugged me so tight i felt an tear drop land on my cheek. my father was crying. never in life seen him do that before but i was his baby girl i was his heart.My twin, my dad wife and her daughter soon came from upstairs to see why he was yelling until they seen me.Payne was pissed and the other 2 bitches seem not to care but in front of their bank account(my Dad) they pretended like they always do. " WHERE THAT PUSSY NIGGA AT HMM!" Payne said pasting back and forth. i cried and told them idk and we sat down and i told them what happened and that kaine was the one that saved my life brought me to the hospital but i wanted to leave. my dad nodded and grabbed me "I will fly in the best doctor to help you, Why you didn't tell me sooner you know he would've been dead already."

"I know but i don't always agree with what you do daddy that's why i left"

( SO LEMME JUST TELL Y'ALL MY DAD IS THE BIGGEST DRUG LORD IN NEW YORK HE RUNS THE CITY AND RUNS MIAMI AS WELL I DIDN'T BELIEVE IN DIRTY MONEY SO I WENT INDEPENDENT AND I MOVED OUT AND MADE MY OWN MONEY WHILE PAYNE STAYED WITH MY DAD HELPING WITH THE FAMILY BUSINESS . IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THAT TO ME BUT IF I NEEDED I ALWAYS HAD NO MATTER WHAT I WAS ALWAYS SPOILED SINCE YOUNG DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL ALWAYS AND FOREVER)

"Why you didn't come home sooner Peigh we could've protected you Na look at you all bruised and beat up and shit and for what hmm so you can pretend like your better than everybody!" My brother said but my dad shut him down telling him to calm down. i looked at my twin and shook my head and started to tear up, when he came by me and held me so tight." I'm your big brother Peighton and I'm your other half it's my job to protect you i'm sorry i said that mean shit towards you i love you bruh" " I love you too Payne. I honestly didn't know that he would turn out so mean and hateful to where he would hurt me this bad. i thought he loved me and i loved him that's why i didn't come home i thought i had it handled i guess i was wrong" i wiped my face and i cant love someone that took my child's life i know know it was completely over. My dad turned to me and said "what you mean took your child's life was you pregnant peighton? i shook my head yes, he beat me until i miscarriage i was 10 weeks when i said that my dad and brother was beyond pissed. I got up off the sofa and went to my dad telling him i was going take an shower and go to bed cause i was hurting and beyond tired. " Okay baby, relax yourself I will call your job and call the doctor to come here to take care of you" i nodded my head and slowly walked upstairs towards my room.

When i got to my front door everything was still on my door the way i left it in high school. My dad didn't change anything. When i opened my door, i smiled because it was the exact same way i had left it and you can tell laila kept it up for me. I still had the picture of me and kaine and on the side of our pic was an pic of my mom holding me and Payne in the hospital after she had us was the last pic she ever took. i touched her pic and got my suitcase Jayson got out my car and placed on my bed. i saved all my clothes in the drawers and took out the bandages and wraps for when i got out the shower to wrap my body all over again. Its so good to be back home but i know one thing for show tomorrow its finally going to be the day i finally break up with christian. i'm just over this relationship and to move on from this that's the first thing i have to do. so i texted him

2Christian: Tomorrow, I wanna talk to you before i move out

Soon as i was about to go take my shower. an text came through

Christian:OKAY, BUT YOU AIN'T GOING NOWHERE BUT WE WILL TALK. WHERE THE FUCK YOUR BITCH ASS AT THO.?

I shook my head and left my phone on the bed and went take my shower. After washing me and bandaging and wrapping me up i slipped on my clothes but my hair in an messy bun and opened the door when Kaine was sitting on my bed. I walked into the room and stared at him." Kaine what are you doing here? how did you get in here?" He got up off the bed and came straight n front of me, he placed his hands on my waist " You know i'd always came through when we mad at each other, ain't nuthen change ma and besides you for me and i ain't going nowhere again. i told you that!" "I love you Peigh Always have Still do and if we don't work out Always will" i looked at him and smiled and hugged him for that. " But you still never said why exactly are you here. he smirked an said " well i'm here because my boss called me so i figured to come see whats up. its probably about what happened to you" he said and I looked at him like he was crazy." What boss and why would it be about me? Kaine its only family here, so what are you talking about?" he grabbed my hand and sat me down and looked at me in my eyes.

Peighton your dad is my boss been that way when we first got together. we never told you so you wouldn't get put in danger. I was in shocked i knew all my dads worker but he always had one that was never around but made the whole business shit loads of profit. "Now it make sense you left soon as we broke up after losing the baby." he nodded his head had to move to Atlanta to do business. I sat down in bed just shock, just then my phone went off.

Christian: PEIGHTON JANAE ! BRING YO HOE ASS HOME NOW A NIGGA HUNGRY AND YO BITCH ASS NOT HERE. DON'T MAKE ME BEAT TF OUTTA YOU AGAIN THIS TIME MY NIGGAS WONT STOP ME BITCH I WILL REALLY HURT YOU AND THAT'S AN BET!!!!!

I Started breathing hard like i was about to catch an panic attack when kaine wrapped his arms around me to calm me down." Whats wrong mama? he asked as i showed him the text messages his vibe switched automatically. "Peigh you ain't going met with this nigga by yourself, I'ma come with you!" I nodded and he helped me get into the bed under the covers turned my tv on for me. He kissed my forehead and left out the room. After he left i watched tv until i fell to sleep.

VOTE AND COMMENT