DNA MADNESS

PEIGHTON POV
3 DAY'S LATER

After the whole club,drake and tmz mess

After the whole club,drake and tmz mess. I met up with Drake's manager lil wayne and I signed an Deal with him to become an One of his models. He even gave Melody and Lydia an contract as well. We all was finna get paid. and more news August is doing really well. He told me that he had an friend went see him and i met her she's really cool. I kinda got jelly on the cool but he's my bestfriend, so what ever he wants to do, i'm cool with it. Kaine still on his petty bullshit but the DNA text comes today so we going find out who's real petty.  I been sleeping to the family house to be with my family. The paparazzi been outside the house for days after i signed with young money. Daddy was upset when he found out through TMZ  but laila made him understand i was grown and that i just was having fun.

Anyways, I walked down the stairs with Paisley and made my way to the family room. when the doorbell rung. Our new maid Jane went answer it and it was Kaine and that Briana bitch. I rolled my eyes and continue to walk. I sat down on the sofa on the side of mama Laila and started playing with my paisley.

 I sat down on the sofa on the side of mama Laila and started playing with my paisley

"Hey mama, Mommy loves you" as i kissed her repeatedly. Laila got up and motioned for Kaine and Briana to sit down. "Why are y'all even here?" Kaine looked and me and mugged me "Ms.Laila wanted me here thats why i'm here" " Yeah and you had to bring your hoe with you?" he shook his head and looked at Laila. " Peighton stop it, I asked him to come and being that she's his girlfriend, he wanted to bring her, you can't have an problem with that"  "But he can have an problem who i wanna date or mess with fuck him!" I yelled and as i yelled Paisley started to cry

"PEIGHTON JANAE,  I SAID STOP IT!" I sighed and did as i was told and calmed Paisley down. "He's here because the DNA test is here, I called the clinic and told them to just send the results here. to get this over with because Paisley needs both of you not just one." We both looked at each other mugging even his lil little bitch was mugging me too. As Laila grabbed the envelope off the piano I put Paisley in her swing and folded my arms waiting for her to read, he was the father.

She looked at the results and then both of us. "In Case of Paisley Rose Brewster, Kaine Miguel Brewster is the Father 99.9999" My legs started to jump in frustration " You happy now, hmm You choked me thinking august was my baby father and told me bullshit and sending threats for the results to come back, YOUR'RE THE FATHER!" I screamed and got up and slapped the taste out of his mouth and i dared his bitch to step up. "I FUCKING HATE YOU KAINE. YOU CALLED YOUR DAUGHTER AN BASTARD FOR WHAT HUH. LOOK AT HER.. SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU AND KANNON YOU MOTHER FUCKA! As i continue to slap him, his girlfriend tried to stop me by putting herself in front of him and i punched the fuck outta her.

Mind ya business bitch.. I was going after her again when Kaine picked me up and i started popping him in his face as i started to cry. "I FUCKING HATE YOU AND I DON'T WANT YOU AROUND MY DAUGHTER!" He put me down as Laila came in front of me to calm me down as i hugged her and cried. " He made it seem like i was an hoe and i didn't know who my baby was for, when he was hoeing around in this streets. I kept my loyalty to him and he never did towards me."

KAINE POV

Everything happened so fast after Ms. Laila read those test results. Peighton really can for me. And shit i don't blame her. I doubted my own daughter called her an bastard an all. all because i was mad and i really thought she wasn't mines. she really fought me and even hit Briana who was tryna get her to stop.

"Baby are you okay?" Briana asked me holding her eye. i nodded and moved her hand to see if her face was bruised and under her eye was swollen from the punch peighton gave her. "Go wait in the car ma" she took the keys and left from inside the house headed towards the car. I walked up to Ms.Laila and Peighton and sighed. "Peigh, look i'm sorry for what i said texted all that, now i know the truth i wanna be there for paisley i know i doubted her but i missed her so much, just give me an chance to show you" She looked at me with puffy eyes her knuckles was swollen and she had tears rolling down her face. " Hell goen Freeze over before you get to see her again go look at her really look because this the last time, you will ever see her again." I nodded and went walk to paisley who sleeping beautifully in her swing. i picked her up and kissed her apologizing over and over again. I put her down and looked at peighton with an mug. "I did as you asked, you told me to get Briana Pregnant and that's exactly what i did, you better hope she doesn't press charges and with that i walked out the house and left the premises with my girl and my thoughts.

PEIGHTON POV
After hearing what he just told me i looked at Laila and started to break down. "He was my first love My first everything, and he got that bitch pregnant I thought he really loved me mama" i asked as i cried. She wrapped her arms around me and held me silently as an tear came down her face." Look at me Peighton, You have that beautiful little girl that needs you. you needa pull yourself together. she feels your energy and if she feels it she will hurt too. Kaine made his mistake let him live with it. You have so much ahead of you, don't go backwards, continue to grow and go forward with Paisley. we all her for you we love you. I smiled as she wiped my tears as i told her i loved her. I grabbed baby girl and went upstairs to lay down. Mama was right from now on IT'S ME AND BABYGIRL AGAINST THE WORLD.

Y'ALL DON'T FORGET THE VOTE AND COMMENT

LUV BRII-XOXOXOXO