TRYNA MAKE THINGS RIGHT

(Paisley at the top)

KAINE POV

After leaving the hospital, My mind was racing

After leaving the hospital, My mind was racing. My heart was hurt and i hated seeing my daughter in that hospital bed. I sped home where i could've go get some clothes and shit and head back to the hospital. When i got there. Briana was sitting on the sofa eating some food and watching tv. "Hey baby, i'm happy your home" she said while getting up and greeting me. "Me too ma, but i can't stay i'm going spend the night with Paisley to the hospital, she was admitted. "She looked at me with concern. "What happened? is she okay?" I shook my head "Yeah, it could've been worse if Peighton wouldn't have got to her in time." She mugged me and sat down. "So she's out the hospital, i thought laila called you about the baby!" I looked and her and started to go upstairs and find my clothes. she followed me, but i wasn't tryna argue. "I know you heard me Kaine. "Yeah, i fucking heard you but Peighton just got out today when the shit went down, she called me and told me not laila, look ma i ain't tryna fuss bruh i came get some clothes and going be with my daughter.

"Is she sleeping there too?" I looked at her and shook my head. "why the fuck wouldn't she? she is the MOTHER!" she bent her head and all i heard was sniffling letting me know she was crying. I sighed and went to hug her but she pushed me away. "I don't trust her around you, and i'm your girlfriend pregnant at that. you should be with me" I finished packed my bag and sat down on the bed. "I know you pregnant but our baby isn't here and i almost lost my baby tonight and you fucking worried about me and peighton being around each other, Man look she was there before you and you either deal with the shit or move the fuck around, i told ya stupid ass i'm going to be with my daughter not peighton. that jealousy shit gotta go ma cuz i ain't having that shit. with that i got up grabbed my bag and left the house omw to the hospital.

10 MINUTES LATER..

I made it to the hospital and say Boss and Payne was still in the lobby talking. we nun didn't see eye to eye but for Peighton and Paisley, we try our best to be cordial. "Kaine, lemme holla atcha for an minute" I nodded and went see what they wanted. i sat down and waited for one of them to start the conversation. Payne sighed and looked at me. " Look, man we all work together and it's makes no sense that we all fighting and beefing stopping our money behind it. It was foul what you did to my little sister and his daughter pointing at his dad. but you gotta understand if it was the other way around you would've been pissed and wanna kill somebody too. Pops willing to forgive only if you do right by my sister and my niece you caused them to much pain as is." I nodded taking in everything he said and i stood up, looked at boss and shook his hand. "As a man i'm coming to you as a man telling i apologize for putting my hands on peigh and denying my daughter and i'll apologize to her again, i just tryna be there for Paisley she needs me." He nodded and dabbed me off as i was walking out the lobby making my way back to paisley's room.

As i opened the door, I didn't see no one in there with paisley then the bathroom door opened and there was Peighton.

"Hey ma, how she's holding up." she shook her head and shrugged. "She's okay, they said she doing a lil better they going to the feeding tube out. I just wanna hold her" she said looking down at our beautiful lil girl. I sat my bag on the sofa and went on the other side of the bed and just stared at my daughter sleeping peacefully in the crib. I started thinking about everything i said about her to tears rolling down my face. "Kaine, you okay?" "KAINE!" Peighton screamed taking me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay?" she came towards me and started wiping my face with the palm of her hand. "Yeah ma i'm good" I went sit down on the sofa and went gather my clothes to take an shower when the doctor and nurse walked in. they was about to take the feeding tube out the warned us she might cry and that it was going to be okay. Peighton looked worried and she gripped my hand as they started taking the tube out slowly.

Soon as Paisley started to cry Peighton turned into my chest until it was over. "ALL DONE, now she ate through the tube already so in the next 2 hours, the nurse are going to come back and give you an bottle to feed her by mouth." We nodded and they left leaving us alone with our baby girl. I told peigh, i was going take my shower, she nodded and went sit by paisley. I grabbed my clothes and went take my shower getting write when my phone was going off full of text from briana.

Shawty: How's Paisley doing babe?

Shawty: I know you see me texting you, what you can't txt cause you by that bitch?

Shawty: KAINE WTF, I'M PREGNANT AND YOU JUST GOING TO IGNORE ME?

Shawty: WELL FUCK YOU, I HATE YOU

Shawty: BE WITH THAT BITCH THEN

I shook my head and Left her ass on read. when i get home, she gotta go and i mean that shit. When i got out the bathroom, Peighton was texting on her phone while pais was sleeping. " Hey you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded smiling. "Your ass always hungry lol" she laughed and i went to subway downstairs and get us something to eat. When i came back gave her, her food and we started eating.

"I'm sorry, i didn't reach out when you was sick, i just didn't want to put stress on you but i would ask laila how you was doing, she even let me see paisley. she shook her head and smiled looking at me. " I know and i'm sorry too. Laila asked for my permission before you saw paisley i wanted you to see her while i was away. she couldn't have me so she needed her other parent" i smirked and smiled before taking our trash and throwing it away.

"Look ma, i don't wanna beef with you anymore, i could lose you to your sickness one day and i don't wanna be mad at you and you decide to leave this earth. I still love you Peigh despite everything we been through all the fights and arguments, i'ma still there for you no matter what. Paisley is my heart as much as you is and i'm never going stop loving you nor her. you was my first love and that's never going to change. i grabbed her face and kissed her lips sometimes and real nigga gotta make shit right. and Right here Right now i'm making it right for Paisley's sake. DO YOU FORGIVE ME? She looked at me as an tear fall.

"Kaine, you really hurt me. you denied our baby making it seem like i was just this hoe in the street opening my legs to everyone. you physically and verbally abused me and what really stung my heart, you gotten another bitch pregnant. Do you really know, I stayed Loyal to you even when you didn't deserve it. I only slept with 2 guys n my life and with christian sometimes it was forced. I trusted you with everything and you turned on me for hoes and drugs and the streets again.

I forgive you but i don't know if i can trust you anymore. I still love you with everything in me." she said as tears was rolling down her face nonstop which made an nigga tear up i grabbed her and just held her telling her how sorry i was. I broke this girl. my girl all over again and i regret it. I made things right but HOW FAR YOU THINK, I'M WILLING TO GO TO MAKE IT BETTER TO HAVE MY FAMILY BACK?

HE MADE IT RIGHT W/ EVERYBODY APOLOGIZED FINALLY

BRIANA GOT SOME NERVE HUH THAT BITCH

Y'ALL WATCHA THINK HE GOING DO?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT