KAINE

Walking out of Peigh's room. I was walking down the hall, I was pissed and angry that this pussy ass nigga hurted her liked that. I shook my head as i made it to stairs when i met up with her twin Payne. you could tell that him and peigh as twins they different. He was more like his pops about the business and hoes , Peighton never wanted that life, she just wanted to be normal.

Say bro pops wanna holla atcha ASAP" "Bet finna go holla at him right now just had to check on Peigh..that nigga gotta see me for fucking her up like that!" he nodded agreeing with me. "Hell yea that nigga going get his believe that bro!" we dabbed each other off and i went downstairs in boss office. When i walked in he was on the phone so i sat down and waited for him to finish. when he finished his phone call he dabbed me off " So you brought my baby girl to the hospital and saved her life ? Thank you Kaine i owe you my life straight up i don't know what i would've did if i losted her"

"Man i care about Peighton. I admit i did some fucked up shit years ago but i never stop loving her and i'm keeping it hunnit witcha boss its all love so you don't have to thank me i feel like that's my job i owed her" He threw me an duffle bag with 300,000 n it and he nodded his head and i took it and gave him an handshake. " Oh, she wanna go there tomorrow and break it off with his bitch ass tomorrow but i told her she ain't going by herself and he even sent her threatening messages she was spook so i calmed her down and put her in the bed. He nodded and "Thank you son, but she ain't going by herself you go with her and ill meet you there if you have to kill his bitch ass DO IT!" i nodded and walked out of the office. i decided before i left i would go check on Peighton.

I walked in her room the TV was loud AF and orange is the new black was playing. i lowered the TV and covered her good because she had it freezing in her room. As I was about to leave, I heard my name softly come from the bed and i turned to see her struggling to sit up on the bed. "Ma watcha doing lay back down you have to rest" she looked at me with an puppy dog face and her arms was out, "Miguel come lay with me" she sounded like she about to cry. "You sure mama?" She nodded and i walked to the side of the bed took off my shoes, pants, and shirt leaving my shorts on. I got into the bed and I held her close to where i could feel her heartbeat. she snuggled up to me looking at me in my eyes. As her eyes was getting teary eyed she whispered "I never stopped loving you, it was always suppose to be you so please never leave me again please. and with that she fell asleep in my arms like she was comfortable. i kissed her forehead and held her tight, "I never leave you again bae. I love You" and with that i looked at the clock it read 3:45 a.m i dozed off next to my first love.

PEIGHTON POV

My alarm went off and i looked at the clock it read 10:00 am

My alarm went off and i looked at the clock it read 10:00 am. I sighed because today i had to see the person i hated the most ugh i said.. I slowly got out the bed not wanting to hurt my ribs and stomach some more, i looked around my room and seen a banquet of roses and an card with an box sitting in on my night stand. I picked up the card and read it..