THEY CHECKED IN TO GET CHECKED OUT

PEIGHTON POV
Baby girl is one day old and i couldn't be happier.

Ms

Ms.Paisley came 1 month early. it was shocking i was in labor all day yesterday and no one caught on til my water broke. I was feeding her when Kaine came back with my food. He went to Raising canes and i was happy, i love food. "Give me baby girl so you can eat" i smiled at him and gave him paisley to put her on his chest, i hurried and snapped an picture of them.

He opened his eyes and smirked

He opened his eyes and smirked." So how does it feels to be an mommy?" I looked at him while eating my bread." I love it and i love her and i love you for giving me her" he smiled and looked down at her kissing on her. the way he was looking at her, reminded me when he use to look at me like that years ago. After Eating my food, the nurses came check my vitals. my blood pressure was still high, so they decided that i had to stay 2 more days til it goes down back to normal.

Just then my dad, Lydia, laila, Payne, melody, ms.nia and keyla walked in. They brought flowers, bears, balloons and My dad even brought Paisley an 6,000 dollar bracelet with her name on it. "How you feeling?" my dad asked so i told him what ms,sheila and the nurses told me and he nodded. ms.nia took paisley from kaine and looked at her smiling and focused back on me. "On My night shifts I'ma be your nurse to help with my grand baby." I nodded my head and smiled, we all sat there and talked for awhile til they all left, leaving just me,kaine and the baby. He gave paisley back to me not before kissing all on her. I smirked as he started laughing.

"Peigh i'ma go handle some business with my clienteles , get some clothes from the crib and come back" I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead and left out the door. when he left i looked at my daughter and smiled. " You looked just like your brother mama" kissing on her as she was dozing off. I put her lil bed and laid down watching tv til I dozed off.

I was sleeping when i felt kisses all over my arms and neck and when i finally opened my eyes thinking it was kaine. I went into scared state of mind it was the last person i wanted to see. It was Christian.

I sat up and looking at him and then at paisley. "Why you so shook up? you not happy to see me Peigh?" " No, I'm not why are you here" and grabbed paisley from her bed and put her close to me without taking my eyes off him. He looked at me and stared at me and then put his focus on Paisley. "I see you had an baby, is she mines ?" I shook my head no and his face expression went from calm to dark. Had me scared for an minute til he got up and walked out the door leaving an lil crack in it. I hurried and grabbed my phone and texted in my group text with my dad kaine and Payne"

GroupText: COME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW, CHRISTIAN'S HERE!!!!!!!! I'M REALLY SCARED RIGHT NOW!!

Payne: On My Way

Kaine: Dammit i'm on way now ma just sit tight

Daddy: OMW! Ganging up the crew.

soon as i get word they was coming Christian burst back in the room and drew his gun at me with Aubrey and anya in back of him smirking.

"Well well look who we have here.. Peighton finally an woman i see." beautiful baby girl to bad she will grow up without her mom" Aubrey and Anya was saying. I started to tear up as i held my daughter close to me. "please don't do this" I'll do anything, just don't hurt me or my daughter" as they was getting closer Aubrey grabbed my hair and pulled it. "You ruined OUR fucking life you little bitch, so we are going to ruin yours" she let go and backed up. Christian came and jammed the gun n my stomach and told me to shut the fuck up and stopped crying and i did was i was told. I closed my eyes wondering where was my daddy brother and kaine.

LUCIOUS POV

Me and Tony made our way to the hospital, when Payne, Kaine, and the crew pulled up not even parking the car

Me and Tony made our way to the hospital, when Payne, Kaine, and the crew pulled up not even parking the car. I cleared the floor my daughter was on so we wouldn't have interruptions. we made our way in the hall when we heard yelling and hollering. I didn't wait, I walked in the room and it got quiet as hell. I looked around the room and saw Aubrey, Anya, and Christian I drew my gun out and pointed it to all of them. "what the fuck is ya'll doing here?" they looked at each other and looked back at me. " we just came see peighton and the baby" Anya smirked saying. Just then christian walked up to Peighton pointing an gun to her her and the baby's head. "YOU WANNA TRY ME." I said while pointing the gun towards him.

 "This bitch crossed me, you really believe she going get away with that

"This bitch crossed me, you really believe she going get away with that." he cocked his gun back pointing the gun to peighton's head. while i looked at peighton with fear in her eyes and tears ran down her face. she whispered "I'm sorry daddy" as she closed her eyes. My eyes got teary and finna fire the gun when Kaine came into the room and shot christian in between the eyes. having peighton to scream. I ran to her as she continue to scream going check on her and my grand daughter.

Aubrey and Anya started screaming as Anya ran to christian limp body and cried. "You okay baby?" She nodded as she looked down at Paisley. Kaine ran over to them and Peighton broke down in his arms. I looked over at Aubrey and she looked scared. "YOU REALLY THINK YOU WALKING OUTTA HERE ALIVE BITCH!"As i pointed my gun towards here. as i was about to pull the trigger, Laila walked in and looked at me. "Na, baby let me do the honors" she told me as she kissed my lips." With Pleasure" and she pulled the trigger.

KILLING AUBREY AND ANYA WHERE THEY STOOD!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT