thinking

(Aksel's pov)
************

As I arrived to the airport, I felt a light breeze brush through my hair. A hopeful feeling came along with it.
I hopped out of the vehicle and walked to the trunk of the car where I tugged out my suitcase.
"Bye Mum! Thanks for the ride!" I said to her through the window of her car.
"Bye Aksel! Have fun and be safe, okay?"
"Yeah I will, love you!"
"Love you, honey. See you!" She rolled up the window and drove off, waving at me.

Okay so, what do I do now?
I walked in, accompanied by my navy blue suitcase rolling down beside me.
Geez, I'm so excited! I'm finally getting to see everyone again! After all this time, a whole year has passed since the last Vidcon and- wow, I didn't really think about how long its been. Huh. Anyway, I'm so so so excited to see all of my online friends, especially this certain someone that I'm both scared and excited to see again.

I wandered in and did all that boring airport stuff, then took a seat beside where my plane would be picking me and all the other passengers up. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and saw that my friends have been texting the group chat relentlessly waiting for me. Last time it was Alex who would be last to show up, this time its me.

Aksel: hey u guys im at the airport

Brandon: fucking fiNally

Kwite: how long will you be??

Aksel: idk like 10 minutes till i get on

Alex: ok well hurry up

Brandon: bro the flight is like 11 hours long and i dont think he has any control over how long it takes

Alex: yeah but u can just hijack the plane and fly top speed here😤😤

Kwite: if you really cared about us thats what youd do smh my hed

Aksel: stop it u guys ur hurting my feelings😔

We were texting some questionable shit to each other for the rest of the 10 minutes that remained until I heard the intercom speak
"Now loading for flight A32. Anaheim, California."

Aksel: alright guys im getting on the plane now
see u <3<3

Henry: br uh

Soon the lineup flooded with the people waiting with me, so I trotted over to the back. The line went fairly quickly, all I had to do was hand them my ticket then walk straight on.
The inside of the plane was nice, it was big and sleek, unlike the last plane I was on which was very cramped.
I strolled through the hallway sort of thing on the plane, and took my seat.
Now I wait for when it would leave. I guess I'll use my time on the ground wisely and spam the group chat with every cursed photo on my camera roll.

Hooverr: holy shit aksel shouldnt you be flying away now

Alex: fr leave already

Aksel: hey hoover

Hooverr: what

Aksel: hey hooover

Hooverr: what??

Aksel: hey hooooover