v important update (pls read this one)

i owe it to u all that i tell u all that i will no longer be continuing this story.

ive realized that shipping real people is horrible and disgusting. the guilt of what i did is hanging over me and i need to end it now.
i shouldnt continue to write abt real people w real feelings and lives. they arent fictional people to just ship together, and its gross that i ever did that. there rly is no excuse at all for my behavior, since i already knew that shipping irl people is gross but i still did it.
at the beginning it was pure ignorance, but soon it grew into an ego thing. i lacked love and attention irl so hearing all these kind words on here made me feel nice. i felt accepted by ur comments and votes and things like that. but at the end of the day what i was doing was v gross.

ive grown as a person now and ive come to actually respect and love aksel and alex a lot more. i SINCERELY apologize to them for treating them as fictional characters. what i did was absolutely wrong and i feel horrible abt it. i should have never started this. shipping real people and making up fake stories and situations in which they r struggling is absolutely horrid. these people have real struggles too and i cant believe i ever thought it was okay to write this. i knew what i was doing was wrong and yet i continued and i think that is one of the most shameful things i ever did. i am so so so so so so sorry to aksel and alex.

i would also like to apologize to everyone reading this. ily guys a lot, u helped me through some rough things (without u even realizing it) but pls pls try to rethink urself. i will always be here for u if u are going through smtn and this is just to comfort u. i care for u. aksel and alex deserve better though, and u deserve better too.

ik this is whats best for me and my mental health so pls pls dont b mad at me but i will understand if u r.

ily pls take care