Chapter Five

*He tells you of his arrival, his experiences with the studio and its inhabitants, his fights, and everything leading up to the arrival of Bendy's lair. It fills you with pity.

So here Henry is, after all his trouble and fights. After loosing Boris, putting him down, killing the false Angel, killing Sammy, Bertrum, and aiding Allison and Tom. Here he stands at the demon's lair.

Bendy's lair.

The man must admit, he is confused. If the demon really wanted him dead, why didn't he just do it the moment he walked in? That is, he used to wonder that. After recounting everything in his head, he has come to one realization; Bendy isn't the bad guy here. It was Joey all along, and Henry is disappointed in himself for not coming to the conclusion sooner.

Bendy is the biggest victim here. He's been surviving off of the people and animals that have wandered into the studio for years. He looks starved to the point where bones are poking out from under his "skin." From what Henry has gathered, he only has a form because he is latching on to the carcus of the last guy that fell down here, consuming it. It's like predator vs. prey; they only kill to survive, and not for fun or sport. This especially applies to sharks when they come across the path of a human. Sharks aren't evil, they are just trying to survive, like us all.

Henry clutches the papers in his hand, the papers that Joey would log his findings and crimes on. These papers are the very ones where he would write about all the times he hurt Bendy, tortured him, experimented on him, experimented on others after luring them into a trap, hurt others for his own benefit, and slowly descend into insanity. Not implying he was sane to begin with, but still.

It's a wonder that Bendy hasn't gone completely insane himself, or is even still alive after all this time.

Before him lies a note, a note written by Joey. Now, while he does want to rip it to peices or set it ablaze, which he can't because he doesn't have a lighter, curiosity is beckoning him to read it as he stands before the demon's throne. On the side of the throne, leaning against it, is a strange device. It's certainly not of anything he has seen before.

"Maybe the note will explain what it is...?" The man hums in curiosity, picking up the peice of paper with an empty hand that has been used to swing an axe at so many living things, and to end so many lives.

So, if you are reading this, I assume I am dead.

To be honest, it's probably that damned symbiotes fault. If it's still lurking around, that's either because I couldn't kill it, or it just killed me first. I can assure you that it is in your best interest to get rid of that abomination, for it has been nothing but a useless parasite through all of the time I have monitored it and experimented with it. Just use the device I have placed by the note, it emits a high frequency that is strong enough to kill it.

Now now, if you have read my other notes, you might be pretty objective towards me in general, but I can promise that I had humanity's best interest in mind. Sometimes things that seem unethical must be done to forward the race and science alike. Unfortunately, things didn't go to plan. Just kill the thing, there are probably plenty more out there. It's not like a species is going extinct, otherwise that would be quite concerning. The thing can't even reproduce anymore. Very disappointing indeed--

"I don't think I want to read this anymore... Joey is sick in the head." He rips the paper to peices and watches as the shredded peices of paper fall to the ground, then proceeds to pick up the device and, with all his strength, snap it in half. "Can't believe I once considered the phycopath a friend....a best friend none the less..."

"Yøü...?" Henry's face morphs into shock and he spins around and meets face to face with the symbiote himself, realizing that it was watching him.