Chapter Nine

(Lime and gore warning for this chapter. Sorry, you need to read through the lime and gore for plot.)

A tendril bats lightly at your nose, to the point where you can barely feel it. You yourself try to bat it away from you, only to open your eyes to see a fucking rabbit starting into your soul, making you jump in your skin. "Wha tha heck?" You groggily rub your eyes before a peice on paper is shoved in your face and a tendril moves your alarm clock in your direction.

After blinking the morning mood out of your eyes, you read the paper.

"Text Eddie to come over.

Let's get this over with.

Get dressed.

We're going to have less of the day to have."

It is only after you read this you realize that you are naked.

Your face heats up and you cover your shoulders with your blanket.

Bendy, back to being bonded with the rabbit, jumps off the bed and runs out of the room, his little rabbit feet padding against the floor as he most likely is darting to the kitchen for something to eat, completely ignoring your misplaced embarrassment. You also get up and out of the bed, picking yesterday's clothes off of the floor and slipping them on, one by one. It feels kinda unclean, putting on old clothes after having taken a shower, but you have to go through with the orders you gave Bendy, otherwise he won't learn his lesson - being mean to Eddie is bad. Also, you aren't a pushover and you don't plan to let him perceive you as one. It is already bad enough that you let him bond with you for an hour, then the entire night. You gave into him twice now, and you don't plan to make a third.

You look at your alarm clock and holy shit it is 12:13 p.m. and that is less time for Bendy to suffer.

Okay, so you were really tired last night. No big deal. You grab your phone off of the night stand and turn it on, switching to contacts and scrolling until you find Eddie. Should you call him or text him? "Mmm...I guess I'll call him."

Riiiiing-! Riiiiing-! Riii-

"This is Eddie Brock."

"Hey Eddie."

"Oh, hey. What's up?"

"I just wanted to know if you'd want to come over to my place. I need help with New York stuff."

"Ah, I see. What kind of New York stuff?"

"Very loud neighbors, finding good places to eat, asking you questions like 'why are there so many assholes in this city, and will I become one too?'"

"Wow, that sounds very important. What time should I come over and which apartment in the complex do you live in?"

You give him your information, and tell him that now would be the best time.

"Alright. I'll be over there in a few."

"Bye." You smile before hanging up.

You should probably make sure the house is clean before he gets here. It will probably take him a while, considering traffic in New York City. This place is like a constant herd of bulls and nearly impossible to navigate without a GPS. At least he will be the one coming over to you, rather than the other way around.

You walk into the living room, and then the kitchen area. The symbiote rabbit rests a top the counter, looking at you expectantly. "He'll be here in 'a few', as he put it." You raise your hands to quote him. You don't know where the guy lives, but he surely will take longer than he said he would.