Pilot (4)

Jessica POV

I sat between Oliver and Tommy with Oliver's arm around my shoulders as we sat at the Queen's living room with the cops including my dad who was looking worried asking us questions about our kidnapping.

"So that's your story. A guy in a green hood and a woman in blue hood flew in and took out 3 armed kidnappers. I mean, who are they? Why would they do that?" Detective Hilton asked us.

"I don't know. Find them and you can ask." Oliver told him.

"Yeah. What about you two?" Dad asked me and Tommy. "You see the hood guy and dominatrix?"

"I saw..." I looked at Tommy and waited to hear what he was going to say. "Just movement. Everything blurry. I was kind of out of it."

"I didn't see anything. They kept a hood over my head and tased me after asking Oliver questions." I told them with making my dad look at Oliver with angry face.

"Yeah. It's funny, isn't it? One day back, and already somebody's gunning for the two of you. Aren't you two popular?" he asked us but I know that it was targeted at Oliver and Tommy not me.

"Were you able to identify the men?" Moira asked as we heard the door open and my dad came near me to check on me himself.

"Scrubbed identities, untraceable weapons. These were pros." Detective Hilton told her.
"Yeah. Well, they probably figured you pay a king's ransom to get your boy back or a Queen's ransom, as it were. After all, a parent would do anything to keep their child safe." Dad said looking like he could kill Oliver now.
"I don't find your tone appropriate, Detective," Moira told him but my dad ignored her looked at me.

"Jessica, lets go I already told Laurel and she worried about you" my dad asked more like try to ordered me, so I knew what I was about to do was going to be disastrous.

"Ollie, can I stay with you here if its okay with you and Moira please" I asked looking at Oliver and he understood why I was asking this so he turn to his mother with a straight face" No problem Jess, don't we mom" and then Jessica's father interrupted "But why the hell would you want to live with him". Jessica knew he was very angry at what she was doing but she didn't want to answer so she only said with straight face "Its for me and Ollie to know and you to find out" and he could see Oliver let out a giggle.
Before Detective Lance could say something Moira said looking to Jessica saying "Of course, Jessica. We would love to have you to stay here with us".
Quinten was about to say something but Walter decided to interrupt him. "If Oliver, Jessica and Tommy can think of anything else, they'll be in touch. Thank you, gentlemen, for coming." Walter told them and Dad chuckled.

"Your luck never seems to run out, does it?" he asked us before leaving. I looked down at Oliver partially knowing why he was doing this.
I looked at Moira " Thank you Moira for allowing me to stay here. It just I have been with Ollie for last five year so its been quiet difficult for me".
Moira looked at me weirdly said "You don't have to explain yourself, dear. Like I told you already you are welcome here so I will sent someone to pickup your stuff here, Okay". I decided to reply "No, it okay I will retrieve it myself." Then look at Tommy saying " Tommy can I go with you to Laurel's apartment to pick up my stuff and I don't wanna talk to her, please". Tommy looked at me and nodded as we move towards his car.

Tommy POV

As me and Jessica was going to Laurel's apartment she didn't said anything which was making me feel weird but I know it was wired for all of us after what happen few hours ago and I can't get over these feeling that something was weird between her and Oliver but I decided not to ask anything as we reached our destination.
We were standing outside Laurels apartment waiting for her to open it. As she opened the door Jessica straight away enter and decided to ignore what Laurel was saying to take her stuff then Laurel turn to me "Why isn't she talking to me and my dad calling me angry that she is going to stay at Queen's?". Jessica was still ignoring her as she took her stuff and turn to me saying " I am staying by your car, waiting for you" and going downstairs with her stuff.
I turn to Laurel who looking at me weirdly " She is apparently angry at you for what you said to Oliver and she staying at Queens because she is finding it difficult for staying without him after five years". I could see the frown on her face so I continue " Hey, you have to understand its been too long, so lets put everything behind us. You also have understood they have weird connection with each other. So lets do this you came to my 'Welcome home bash' and talk to them there" to which she nodded.
" So, I will text you details later" I said as I way leaving to drop Jessica at Queen's Manor.