Vendetta

Jessica POV

The next morning in Helena's Bedroom…

Helena wakes up next to Jessica, she moves away and gets dressed leaving a sleeping Jessica behind. Jessica in turn opens her eyes to see her leave.

In an Abandon Alleyway….

She drives to where the Triad leader is and hides behind a fence and dumpster as she gets ready to kill him, however, when she points the gun at the man, Jessica as the Hood rolls off the roof of a building and forces her down, making her shot go wide.

The triad starts shooting where Helena was standing seconds earlier as the hood shoots an arrow at their car making them secure the leader before taking off, all the while shooting the spot where the two had been. The hood however managed to get Helena behind a wall to avoid the bullet storm.

Helena pushes her away, "Take your hands off me!" Helena yells at her.

"What the hell did you think you were doing?" Jessica asks her heatedly as she lowers her hood.

"That man was the leader of the Triad. My father blames them for the recent hits against his men."

"These are men you killed." Jessica points out to here.

"That's right. I take out Zhishan and the Triad retaliates. I have weakened my father's organization to the point where there is no way that he can survive their onslaught." Helena spits back her anger apparent at having had her chance wasted.

"What, and then you'll have your revenge?"

"Then I have justice, for what he did to Michelle and me."

"It's not justice."

"And what you do is?"

"Would you let me show you?"

In the Big Belly Burger….

Jessica and Helena are sitting at a booth having coffee that Carla brought them, "Get you anything else?"

"No, thank you, Carla." Jessica smiles at her warmly.

"Where's my brother-in-law? It's late and this is the Glades. Shouldn't he be keeping you safe?" Carly looks at Jessica who shrugs and looks at Helena, "She is tougher than she looks." Carly sighs and leaves the two to their coffee.

"I haven't been on a second date in a while. It feels good so far." Jessica says simply, a grin on her face.

"Look, um, we slept together, and it was really nice." Helena says with a smile on her face, "And I needed it. But I'm not looking for anything."

"Right. Because you have everything figured out." Jessica says sarcastically.

"I don't think you're one to judge. I saw you kill people, remember?"

"I only kill people when it is absolutely necessary. It's not my opening move. And the way that you're going, you're going to get somebody hurt, like Mrs. Queen or yourself."

"I'm sorry about her. That was an accident."

"How many more accidents have to happen before you're done getting back at your father?"

"Hopefully none. I am not getting back at him. I am stripping away everything that has meaning to him, just like he did to me when he had Michelle killed."

"What if I could show you another way, a way you could take down your father's organization without putting innocent people at risk?"

"Thank you for the coffee... and the sex. But I'm not interested."
Later at their lair where Jessica was working out while John and Oliver were watching her doing handstand push-ups.