Bakugo x reader

Hi guys sorry I haven't been posting much and this one is still short

Oi hurry up" you heard a husky voice from behind your door.

"Just a second Bakugo" you grumbled. "You never rush a lady"

"Yeah because you're so classy" bakugo said sarcasm driping from his every word.

You have a crush on Bakugo practilly the whole school knows about it. You're amazed it hasn't reached him yet. You lived next to deku so you three have always been together. Plus you try and keep Bakugo away from builling deku. Your personality is a mix of bakugo and deku. You swear sometimes but you have a nice personality. You have kind of a short temper but you try to keep it under control unlike a certain bastard at your door. You're clam but when someone's pissing you off bye bye self control.

"HURRY UP BITCH" Bakugo yelled kicking the door. You are done but wait a while till you hear him leaning on your door.

Perfect

You opened the door quickly so would fall on his ass.

Boom!

Yup it worked. You jumped over him and ran ahead. Time for a nice game of tag. Stoped at your door till you saw a pissed off porcupine. You make a mocking face and ran ahead to the school.

You are in class 1-B so you didn't have to worry about Bakugo till lunch. ''That's what you get for rushing a girl and calling her a bitch" You thought. "Treat me like a bitch and a bitch is what you will get". You thought while smirking.

Time skip
Lunch

"OI WHAT WAS THAT THIS MORNING" Bakugo yelled in your ear.

You looked over at deku who seemed to get a ear full from Bakugo about this morning. But you just kept ignoring Bakugo.

"Oi look at me when I'm talking" bakugo said surprisingly calm. "Damn it" you heard him mumble as he walked off. He just left with the most confused face. You felt a little guilty because Bakugo didn't do anything wrong aside from the normal stuff. You sighed and got up leaving deku and your food behind in search for Bakugo.

After searching for 15 minutes with no sign of Bakugo anywhere you finally gave up  and went back to the 1-As classroom hoping he was there. Nope. With only 10 minutes left of lunch you went back to your classroom figuring you didn't have enough time to finish you lunch by the time you got there.

"Bakugo" you said surprised he was in your classroom.

"I'm sorry" he whispered

"What?" You said honestly not hearing.

"I like you" he said looking like a tomato.

You were speechless. Bakugo. You. LIKE!

"So... I would like an answer sometime today please" bakugo said about to leave when you stoped him.

"I- uh I al-" you started to say

RING

Lunch was over
No
No
No
No
No

You need to confess now. "BAKUGO I LIKE YOU TOO" you practically yelled.

He smiled.

Today wasn't so bad after all.