they find out your cutting

Trigger warnings mabey

This is going to be reason/how they react

Waring not all of them have a happy ending

Deku

Reason:You get bullied

How they react: he will first make sure that you know you are loved bandage you up and will become your personal therapists for the rest of your life. Once every week he will ask you if anything going on and to show your wrists. After he makes sure you are mainly okay and you're not cutting he will Detroit smash all those who bullied you with your permission or not.

Bakugo

Reason: school is getting to you/ you have some real self-esteem isusses from before you got with bakugo

How they react: At first he'll be angry. Not at you but at himself becuase he feel like he might be the cause or he could have prevented this. After he has calmed himself enough he will pull you into the living room where there are no sharp objects the you can emeditly hurt yourself with. Go back into the bathroom to grab the bandages and while he tried to bandage you up as gentle as he can. He starts to ask you question and you stay silent. He doesn't want to force you to talk so you just cuddled watching your favorite show in silence. But bakugo always seems to be more soft around you now and he always makes sure you never do that again becuase even though he might not show it very well what you did hurt him also. (He also baby proofed the whole house and didn't let you hold anything sharp for 6 months)

Todoroki

Reason: You were concerned of what endeavor thought of you even though he's trying to become a better father to Shoto.

How they react: He was furious at his father knowing that is why you were doing this. But before he went to yell at his father, he made sure that you knew he loved you and it didn't matter what his father thought, he would always love you unconditionally. After he told you he was going to have a little "talk" with his father he left. When he came back endeavor came back with his eyes glued to the ground like a lost puppy that just got kicked. Endeavor told you he was sorry and didn't know he was the reason you were doing this and told you that he truly did support his relationship because you made him happy and thats what he wants for Shoto the most right now.

Shinsou

Reason: You were constantly getting down gradded by class 1-C becuase you were I class 1-A and dating shinsou

How they react: When he saw you on the floor with blood pouring out your wrists he didn't really know what to do becuase your the first person he truly cared about, so he just stood there with tears falling down his shocked face. As soon as he recovered he got you up off of the floor and made sure you were comfy and got all the junk food he could find and turned on your favorite comedy show/movie to try and make you laugh and be happy again in which he succeeded. The next day he used his quirk on all his classmates to apologize and never bother you again.

Tamaki

Reason: You didn't really have a reason (nor do you need one)

How they react: he started crying not knowing what to do and he started having a panic attack while trying calm you down and seeing him cry made you cry and you just cried together.

(I didn't really know what to do for Tamaki)

Kirishima

Reason: you constantly compared yourself to the other girls in class 1-A and became self conscious about your body and why kirishima was dating you and not someone with a great body like uruaka.

How they react: He runs over to you as soon as he sees blood and when he finds out it's becuase your cutting he blames himself and calls himself unmanly for not noticing sooner and bandages you up. As soon as he finds out why you were cutting you say "I know it was a stupid idea right" you laugh to yourself while more tears start to form in your eyes. "No don't ever call it that. It's my fault for being unmanly and not noticing it sooner. You are going to be the one and only. I don't like you just for your looks Y/n. I like you becuase your funny and laugh at my jokes. Even the dumb ones. I like you becuase you don't take shit from no one including bakugo. I like you becuase of your crazy clothing style. I like becuase you are you Y/n and no one else can do that" Kirishima said reassuring you about yourself.

Dabi

Reason: You felt that he loved toga more than you due to how much more time he spends with her rather than you

How they react: it was the middle of summer and they were out on a job when it happened but when he came back and found you wearing a jacket and sweater he knew there was something wrong becuase he knew how easily you get heat exhaustion and how much you hate the heat I general. ( I know ironic your dating a fireball but you hate the heat). This wouldn't be his first time finding you like this after he came back after a job. Normally it was after he got a job with toga. Normally you could fool him by saying you got cold with out him or something like that which was true but that was never the real reason you were wearing that sweatshirt. It was becuase when he was out on a job was the only time you could do it with out him finding out emeditly by either the blood on the floor or the blood stains on your shirt. This was the 7th time I a row this summer finding you home with a sweatshirt on and Dabi was starting to get supisous. The day he came back just so happened to be his day to do laundry and when the other members did laundry they were used to finding blood on people's cloths but Dabi knew how much of clean freak you were when it came to other people's blood on your cloths so when he found blood on one of your favorite shirts he was shocked. He emidetlity went to you with the shirt in hand and went to your room to start questioning you only to find you standing on a chair holding the loop part over your head about to do the deed but when he came in it startled you knocking the chair from under you and now hanging from the ceiling with Dabi trying to free you from the ceiling by burning the rope from a far away distance and not to burn you in the process. Dabi did so successfully but in the fall down you hit your head and fell into a coma Dabi only bearly hearing your last words to him. "Welcome back honey" making his heart break. He brought you to the hospital not caring about the heros or the public seeing him.
It's been 6 years since that day and he hasn't moved and inch from your bed where you seem to be in a endless coma. He wants to die. The only thing that keeps him going is your heart beat.

All might

Reason: You get ridiculed by his fans

How they react: As soon as he found out he made sure that it wasn't infected and bandageded your wrist up and announced to the public anyone who dare threaten your life is considered a villian in his eyes and will stop at nothing to keep you safe. No one bothered you too much after that

Aizawa

Reason: You felt like he doesn't love you anymore due to his lack of showing emotion

How they react: he didn't get the chance to react he only saw on the news one day that you were found in the xxx river with a note in your pocket addressed to him. He never read the letter becuase he never wanted to believe that you were gone.

A/n (as usual I got lazy towards the end)
I'm sorry if some of these are repetitive or too similar to each other I tried to make each one at least a different reason and different on how they react so it's not all 'you were bullied' 'they said they loved and now your all good' I didn't want to do that becuase that's not how real depression works. And about tamakis. You really don't need a reason to be depressed. I have depression that is caused by me being bullied for 6 years and anxiety from my parents getting divorced/fighting when I was 5 and my mom having constant fights and new relationships and just general anxiety so I kinda understand what some people are going threw.
I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it about me if it seemed like a I did.
(1555 words)