they meet your ex (part 1)

Some of them might be short some of them might be long I have no clue what I'm doing but y'all read it anyway and some of them might be sad so reader discretion avised (this might be just how they react some of them might be scenarios since I'm writing at midnight becuase FUCK SLEEP!
PS. You might be aged up a bit for some senerios)

Deku
You and your boyfriend ended on good terms. You both felt like you feel out of love and you returned to being friends but you haven't seen each other for 2 years so when you saw him in the grocery store when you and Izuku were picking stuff out for dinner you couldn't hold yourself back and just had to say hi.

"Hey Jacob. How's life going for you?" You asked him abandoning Izuku at the meat section.

"Oh hey Y/n! I didn't expect to see you here. Life's okay I'm engaged to my boyfriend now." Jacob responded 

"Really? So... Gay or bi"

"Pan actually"

At this point Izuku noticed your abcense and went searching for you staring to suspect the worst but then found you talking a guy he didn't know. As soon as he saw you with another guy he became unexpectedly possessive of you and grabbed your waist and nuzzled his nose in the crook between you neck and shoulder  waiting for you to introduce him.

"Oh by the way Jacob this is my boyfriend Izuku, Izuku this is my ex Jacob" you explained.

"Nice to meet you Jacob" Izuku greeted not letting go of your waist.

"Same to you Izuku" Jacob greeted back.

Bakugo

You had a abusive Ex.

You and bakugo were shopping even though he hated it because it was your birthday and he can't say no to you anyway. Bakugo picked out a dress without an open back knowing about your past and scars.

Even he wonders how you feel for him with your past but he still tries to treat you how he thinks you should be treated. Like his queen. His number one.

You go to try on the dress and while you do that he goes and gets you some food for when your done knowing he's not the only one exhausted from all this shopping. The line was longer than he thought but this was the last mall he wasn't band from so he didn't want to cause a ruckus (especially on your birthday).

You come out wearing the dress bakugo gave you expecting him to be there when you got out.

You opened your phone to look for a text and if there is no text then you just figured you'd text him and ask where he's gone. As soon as you opened your phone to bakugo's contact you heard a scraggly but all to familiar voice that made your life flash before your eyes.

"Hey Y/n haven't seen you in a while" Edward said manically.

You didn't respond just pressed the call button for bakugo and tried to quickly get back to the changing room hopefully before this will turn into a big mess.

"Y/n don't think I give up just because you dicide to ignore me" Edward said angerly stomping over closer and closer.

Bakugo didn't pick up. You call again and keep walking towards changing rooms.

"Y/N!!!" He screamed for the whole mall to hear.

Again. Bakugo didn't pick up. "Third time's the charm right?" You thought to yourself as you clicked the call button again.

"Y/N! STOP IGNORING ME!" Edward stomped 3 feet away from you.

Bakugo finally picked up but it was to late. Edward grabbed you by the unpaid for dress collar and screamed in your face "SO YOU THINK YOUR ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY NOW THAT YOU RAN AWAY. I KNOW WHAT ARE! YOUR JUST A SLUT THAT YOUR NEW 'BOYFIREND' WILL SOON ABANDON!" he screamed with bakugo on line now  and getting angerer with every word that Edward spit out.

"I AM NOT A SLUT AND MY BOYFRIEND WOULDN'T ABANDON ME!" you screamed in denial. You talked into the phone quietly as soon as Edward let go of you due to the slight shock of you standing up to to him.

"Babe please come back from where ever you are and help," you wispered into the phone then sprinted off to the changing rooms to change into your normal clothing before Edward could recover. You only opened the door and came out when you heard the cries of Edward and the familiar yells and explosions coming from your loving Pomeranian boyfriend.

"Bakugo" you wisper grabbing on the jacket of his casual clothing getting a full look of a burnt to a crisp Edward on the floor "Please I just want to go home" you wispered on the verge of a breakdown now that bakugo was here.

Bakugo stoped for a second and turned to see your face and as he did he face softened for a split second and then just grabbed your hand. Gently. And you just walked out of the mall and as soon as you both got to the car you cried in his chest and all he could think of what to do was rub circles on your back.

Todoroki
You had a fairly normal ex but he always adored endeavor for what ever reason so when they actually met it was him coming up to todoroki becuase he saw the sports festival and now knew that he was endeavors son. (You only dated for one year but it's been a couple years since you saw eachother)

"Are you endeavors son?" Luke asked as he appeared seemingly out of the blue.

A little surprised and annoyed that this random dude didn't even bother to know his name todoroki responded "uh yeah"

"I'm Luke"

"I'm-" todoroki started but then got cut off.

"Awesome I love your father. Endeavor. He's should be number one hero in my opinion" Luke babbled on and todoroki getting visibly annoyed at each comment he made about endeavor being sooooo great. Todoroki tried to walk off a few times but Luke always stopped him as soon as he got more than a foot away.

"Ummmm hey Luke could you not they don't exactly have the best of relationship" you try to intergect but Luke is a bit too focused on 'endeavors  son' to even notice you standing beside him holding his hand.

Luke continued to praise endeavor and say he was just misunderstood and he just naturally came off cold etc.

"EXSUSE ME!" You yelled finally grabbing his attention off of todoroki "First off he has a a name and I'm pretty sure that it's not 'Endeavors son'. Second off we are currently on our date and your ruining the mood so if you don't mind..." You started to rant holding todoroki's hand tighter "Back. Off." You said slowly.

"Excuse me but I wasn't talking to was I?" Luke said defending his rant not even recognizing you. But to be fair neither did you.

You were angry when you clearly said you were doing something enjoyable with YOUR boyfriend and HE was ruining the mood. And todoroki wasnt too happy about the way he was talking to you either.

You stood there and glared at him for a short while and eventually you decided that if this continues any more it was going to ruin both of your days and just decided to walk away from this conversation and if nothing else you would signal todoroki to handel it.

You walked away but Luke stoped todoroki. Only todoroki. But he held on to your hand with no intention of letting go.

"Okay Luke I get it. Your a fan of Endeavor but right now your being very rude not even calling me by my name and ignoring my partner when they told you to stop becuase we are currently on our date." Todoroki stated now giving the same galre that made the villian cry.

"Well then I'll be on my way" Luke said akwardly and backed away like he just bummed into us and stole something.

As soon as he was gone you both let out a sigh of relief. "So back at my place cuddles and movie marathon?" You questioned wanting to forget all about what happened.

Sounds good" Todoroki responded just wanting you to be in his arms to forget about that whole fiasco.

Hello I am SO happy right now because I just hit 1k reads and if there are any requests you have for me PLEASE I would love to do them

Also sorry it was only these 3 characters I'm planing 3 parts

This one
The other heros/dabi
Then adult heros

Love you all for reading thank you 😊