type of "dere" they are

Deku

Deredere
(A Deredere is a type of character who is a kind person with a positive attitude. They tend to spread positivity and happiness towards others around them.)

If that isn't deku then idk what is

Bakugou

Tusndere
(A Tsundere is a type of character who in the beginning acts rudely towards their love interest. But once the timing is perfect they reveal their gentle side.)
...
...
Don't try to prove me wrong. I won't listen.

Todoroki

Kuudere
(A Kuudere is a type of character who is dull and sarcastic. They often don’t show any sign of emotion. But when alone with their love interest, they display their cute and caring side.)
This
Is
TODO

Sorry just seemed cannon to me

Shinso

Shundere
(A Shundere is a type of character who is always sad and depressed for some reason. They only open about their problems to the one they love.)

C a n n o n

Try

And

Prove

Me

WRONG!!!

Tamaki

Dandere
(A Dandere is a type of character who is quiet and reserved. They usually come out of their shell and show their cute side when alone with their love interest.)

This adorable little ball of anxiety is definitely a dandere

Kirishima

Like deku a deredere

(You can go back if you want to reread the description)

Best boi definitely spreads happiness like have you seen him smile

...
Adorable 😳

Dabi

Sadodere
(A Sadodere is a type of character who has sadistic tendencies. They take pleasure in playing with other peoples emotions especially one they love.)

Seems about right...

Shigaraki

Darudere
(A Darudere is a type of character who is very lazy and acts tired every time. They are even nonchalant with the one they love and only show emotions when it’s really necessary)

I honestly didn't know what to to do for him so... Here you go

All might

You could probably guess he's another deredere
(Go back to deku if you want to read the description again)

I mean he was the litterly the symbol of peace he loved making people smile and still does❤️

Aizawa

Kuudere
(Go back to todoroki if you forgot what kuudere was because I am lazy as hell)

He's the same way with his class
He loves them just doesn't like to show it (not in a tusndere way though)

Extras because I can

Monoma

Kamidere
(A Kamidere is a type of character who believes they are god-like beings. They are overly proud and arrogant and only care about their own opinions.)

This is fucking spot on if you ask me

Denki

Bakadere
(A Bakadere is a type of character who is very stupid. They usually lack common sense.)

And I'm just gonna...

Toga

Dorodere

(A Dorodere is a type of character who acts nice and sweet on the outside but are deeply disturbed from inside.)

I mean the site that I got the descriptions from litterly had toga as the picture

The site that I got the descriptions from is https://www.gojinshi.com/popular-dere-types-in-anime-and-manga/#list-of-dere-type

Just wanted to give credit to them for the descriptions 😊