Chapter 3: first transformation and motherly advice.

She opened her car door, slinging her book bag in, plopping into the driver seat. As soon as the door was closed, her emotions resurfaced, and she felt like she is exploding. All the tears that she held back, were now flowing down her face like a river, and her heart was so pained that she felt like she could die at any given moment. She knew that was not the case though. At that very moment, it took everything in her to not end it right then and there. It's not like anyone would care, or bother to miss the fact that she is gone, so why did it matter? What purpose did she have to continue to be here? Obviously, she was nothing important in this world or to anyone. Reaching for her pocket knife that she kept in her glove box, she opened it to get ready to end it all. She wanted to get rid of this pain that she felt, and never have to feel it again.

She positioned the knife were her heart was, ready to push it through. 'Don't do this child! I know the pain is great, I do! But they are not worth you ending your precious life over!' That voice again. Where was it coming from? 'Precious life? There is nothing precious about my life! Everyone hates me! I have been rejected!' She yelled in her head, hoping for a response. 'In time child, you will see the meaning to your life! You will understand the meaning to your existence! But until then, I need you to be strong! You can and you will get through this!' She spoke. The wisdom this unknown person spoke with helped calm her instantly, and the voice helped soothe her. She did not understand why. It couldn't be her wolf, considering she hasn't changed yet, and shouldn't until next week when he birthday got here. It couldn't be her conscious because it would have been her own voice, not a different one. Sighing to herself, she closed her knife and tossed it back into the glove box, giving up on the rest of her plan. Whomever owned the that voice would not have let her do it anyways. She crunk her car up and headed for home.

At the pack house, Alpha Harlington called for a meeting, including everyone at school, aside for liliana. Once everyone gathered into the meeting hall, he started the meeting. "As you all know, we are gathered here for the alert that went off. You all may not know who for, but I do!" He spoke loud and clearly, looking around the crowd. They nodded at him, waiting for him to continue. "Liliana's parents, if you would please stand." He commanded. Mighty confused, they did, not understanding what their daughter had to do with this. "Tell me, why is our next moon goddess so depressed to the point of attempting suicide?" He asked curiously. They looked at each other confused, then back at the Alpha. "She has never been suicidal before, but we will have a talk with her and find out!" They exclaimed together. The Alpha nodded his head at them as they took their seats. "Please come to me and let me know what you find out. This meeting is a ajorned." He stated. They both left the premises, heading home to hopefully find their daughter.

     John left the meeting in a daze. Suicidal? Next moon goddess? What has he done! Everyone in that school has been mean to her! His future beta even turned her best friend against her. Is that why he had felt all that pain when he rejected her? He had originally been searching for her to get forgiveness, but then then alarm bells in heads went off, and that meeting was called for, which stopped him from looking for her. Now, however, he didn't know what to do! 'Go tell your father what you have done! I tried to tell you she was special!' His wolf chanted him. Yeah, how wolf was right, that is probably the only way to fix things. He turned sharply back to the pack house, and straight for his fathers office. He walked up to the door, sighed, and gave a slight knock. "Enter!" The Alpha spoke. He walked in, shutting the door behind him.

Liliana didn't bother turning on music on her way home. She had not been in the mood for it. Come to think of it, half way home, she started to not feel that well, and she had gotten extremely exhausted out of no where. She had no idea what was going on, but it sure felt like she was getting sick. She let out a frustrated sigh, as she pulled into the yard. 'That's weird, mom and dad both ain't home." She frowned, walking into the house and looked around. When she didn't see anyone in the house, she shrugged and went to her room. She kicked her shoes off, and crawled into her bed. Crawling under the blankets. 'Good gracious, it's cold in this house.' She thought to herself, as she shivered under the blanket. She despised being sick with a passion. Of all times, why did it have to be now? She took a deep breathe, and tried to lay still, but it was too cold in here. She was sure that at this moment, she was running a fever. 'This is all johns fault, I didn't start getting sick until I was around him!' She thought to herself, staring at the wall. Finally, after a few minutes she dozed off to sleep.