Chapter 5: a fight, and time away.

John watched Liliana walk away, frustrated at the fact that she did even speak to him, or acknowledge that he was there. That kind of hurt, and he hated it. He sighed, turning back in Chessy's direction, whom was standing there, mouth wide open, staring. He frowned. 'Why would she be disappointed? She knew there was nothing between us from the beginning.' He thought to himself, walking further into the kitchen to get some food. It was in that moment that Chessy decided to speak in her high pitched voice, causing him to roll his eyes. "Are you kidding me?! Are you telling me there is nothing between us?" She yelled dramatically. John whipped around, glaring at her. If only looks could really kill. Chessy flinched, then held her ground. "No, there was nothing between us! You already knew that!" He spoke coldly, causing her to flinch again, which he only smirked at. "But..... I thought..... I thought there was something there!" She managed to whisper out, tears steadily streaming down her face.

John shook his head no, still watching her. Her eyes widened for a brief moment, then went back to her sad expression. I ave again, he sighed waiting for to say something else, because he knew she was going too. She stared at him, hurt written all over her face. "So.....you are not going to make me Luna?" She whimpered quietly. He kept watching her, shaking his head no. She let out a loud sob, and tried to wipe away the tears ferociously. "You will regret this John! I am suppose to be Luna!" She yelled in between sobs. He continued to stare at her as if she was crazy. "You are not meant to be Luna of this pack! Maybe of another one, but not this one!" He finally yelled back. She stared at him, wide eyed, once again.

It was dead silence, until Steve walked into the kitchen, obnoxious as usual. "Hey John? Guess wha...." he trailed off, staring between him and Chessy. Apparently, things looked very uneasy, and the mood in the air was tense. "Mark my words John, you will regret this!" She states coldly, and ran out of the room. The door slammed loud enough to make them both flinch. Server turned to John, confusion written on his face. "Don't ask bro, don't ask." John simply stated. Steve nodded, and continued with his own news. "Well, I found my mate bro." He stared, grinning from ear to ear. John nodded for him to continue. "Well, her name is Lauren Fields, and you are never going to believe this!" He said excitedly. John froze, he did not like where this conversation was going, considering that is-or was- Liliana's best friend. He stood froze, waiting for Steve to continue. "Well, I told her, in order for me not to reject her, she would not be able to be friends with Liliana! Ain't that great bro?" He yelled.

Anger, that is all John felt at the moment. Although, this is partially his fault, he knew he needed to fix it. "Dude! Are you an idiot? What is wrong with you! Dude, fix it!" He yelled, using his Alpha tone. Steve looked frightened, and froze in his spot, obviously not knowing what to do. "Bro, what's wrong with you? Since when do you care about her?" He yelled, putting a emphasis on her. John let out a low, dangerous growl, and glared. "You should show more respect for your future Luna!" He stated coldly, walking out of the kitchen, forgetting his food. By that point, he had done lost his appetite. He walked into his room, and laid down to attempt to cool off.

Liliana made her way down the hallway, attempting to find her room, but ended up getting lost instead. Now, she was back-tracking trying to find where she started out at. She sighed, getting more and more aggravated by the minute. "Why in the hell does this place have to be so big, like seriously." She yelled at no one in particular. She felt like she had been going in circles for the past thirty minutes, and it is irritating. She just wanted to climb back into bed, and relax the rest of the day, until time for training again, which she did not understand what she was being trained for in the first place. No one has bothered to even explain the reasoning for it, and that to is very frustrating and annoying.

After another hour of walking, she gave up on finding her room. Huffing loudly, she plopped down against the wall, sitting Indian style, and crossed her arms over her chest. 'Well, if I can't sit and relax in my room, I can just sit right here and relax.' She thought, leaning against the wall. Finally, a little bit of relaxation time, and peace and quiet to go along with it. It stayed like that for a solid thirty minutes, until a figure walked from around the corner. "Oh there you are lil, I have been looking for you forever, let's go do some more training." Luna Harlington piped up. She groaned rather loudly, forcing herself to stand. 'Just wonderful, try to get some relaxation time, and can't even do that.' She thought, following Luna Harlington outside. Just one day of none of this, that's all she really wanted.