Chapter 4: the pack house stay!

A couple days passed since that conversation with her mother, and she pushed it to the back of her mind. It might have been important, but like any semi-normal teenager, she did not care. Her mother let her stay home from school until she got the shifting under control, and kept her temper in check and didn't cause any unwanted fights, even though, only she knew that it would not be her to start it. Her school bullies would be there to start on her, and she is sure that will be when everything hits the fan. On the bright side, she would not have to worry for a couple days since today is Friday. She would be able to breathe a little. 'Thank the moon goddess.' She thought to herself.

       Currently, her family and herself sat in the kitchen, getting ready to eat breakfast. 'Pancakes with orange juice.... today will start off great.' She sang joyously in her head. Her mother sat down, and her smile immediately changed though. Her mother seemed to be in a very bad mood, which is not normal for her. She is normally always a happy go-lucky person whom always had a smile on her face. It was pretty rare that she ever gets down like that, and normally it's because she got some news she did not like. "Mom.... is everything okay?" Liliana asked cautiously. Her mother shot her a quick glance, and sighed, making her own plate to eat. "No, not really. I got some news today, that I did not like." She spoke, her voice laced with venom. She frowned at her mother. Whatever it was, she obviously did not like it. "Well, what was it?" She asked. Her mother gulped down her food, and stood, watching her intently. "Alpha, wants your father you and I to come stay at the pack house for a couple of weeks, for your father to do pack business, and for the Luna to start training you in fighting skills." She stated bluntly, putting her dishes into the sink, then walking out of the kitchen. She stared at the door where her mother walked out of, then looked down at her plate, very confused.

The Luna wants to train her for fighting? But why? The way it's looking, she be the Luna. Nothing was making sense to her at the moment. She finished off her food, and slowly made her way to her room to pack what she would need. She was not ready for this, but it seems as if she was not being given a choice in the matter, and to her that isn't fair. In her head, she should be able to choose if she wants to go or not, and her choice is to stay. However, she knew her mother would not go for that. Actually, her mother might even pitch a fit since it was also for her father to do pack business. She sighed loudly, putting her clothes in her bag, along with her make up and shower stuff. It is highly possible her bullies would be there, so she is bringing extras cloths in case she needs to shift for whatever reason and doesn't expect it. Thinking about things like this, only gets frustrating, and she completly despised it. This is a point in life that she wished she could just skip. Sometimes, she would even ask herself if it was worth her being here? Others would think not, her family, on the other hand, would disagree, and she knew it too. Even though it was her choice anyways.

She shook her head to rid herself of thoughts, letting out a loud sigh. She definitely was not prepared for this, mentally or physically. She felt like this might just drag her down, in a way, hurting her. Grabbing her bag, she walked out of her bedroom door, and down the stairs? Where clearly her parents were waiting. Neither of them were smiling, which means she took entirely too long getting her stuff ready. I have a fake smile, in hopes they would smile in return, but they just stared instead. I became very uncomfortable. "We are behind on time, we have to get going." Mother stated bluntly, as they walked outside to their car. She walked over to hers, popping the trunk. " since I have my own car, ya'll could have went ahead and left." She spoke calmly, putting her bag in the back of the car.

They both just looked at her, not saying anything else as they got into their own car, and headed out. Her role is not as important as dads, so she did not have to be there as quick as them. Therefore, she decided that she would take her time, instead of rushing. She made her way to the driver seat, plopping down, and closed the door behind her. As soon as the car was on, she cut her favorite cd on, Avril Lavigne, When Your Gone. She blasted the music as she made her way down the road. The drive, so far, was a quiet one, much to her enjoyment. That's normally how she would prefer it, aside from her loud music. As she rounded a curb, she slammed on her breaks to avoid the dark figure that was standing there, on all four, staring at her car. Her and the wolf stared each other down, before it bolted into the trees, disappearing from sight. She stared off into the spot of trees it disappeared to, confused way more than she ever has been before. ' why is there a wolf out in the open like this? They obviously were not from my pack, because we don't Rome out in the open like that. Especially in the road, where a human can visibly see.' She slowly started back down the road again, still lost in thought over the situation.