FIRST YEAR AGONY.

Several months went by since the kids were taken. Everyone started to be strong, trying to push through for the sake of the kids, to try and find them, except one person, Liliana. Yes, she wanted to find them just as bad, however, she could not be strong. Her days were started to drag together, and her emotions started to grow wild as time went by. The two main people in her life that kept her together since everything that happened, were now gone, and she felt as if she could nothing about it. It felt as if her body was chained, and there was no pulling away from it, it was holding her back. John had tried several times over these few months to try and make things better for her, but nothing would work. It was as if it were making things worse instead.

He even took her on dates, even though he knew he really did not have time too, but he needed her to be happy, and try to pull through. Being strong right now was their only option and keep looking was a part of that option. Getting her to understand that, has proven be very impossible. He watched every night, as she cried, and mourned, and felt as if there was nothing that he could do about it, even though she was not understanding that he is hurting just as bad as she is. Now, he was going to make her see that she is not the only one affected by what is happened, there are others too. "Liliana, we need to talk." He spoke sternly. Instead of responding to him, she turned away, as if she did not want to talk. He growled, getting frustrated, and wanting to show it. She turned and looked at him, sending a glare his way. "About what? I don't see anything that needs to be talked about, besides getting leads on the children." She stated coldly. He looks at her like she was crazy.

It is mighty brave talking to the Alpha like that, but then again, she is the Luna. "Look, I understand you are hurting. I really do; however, you also need to understand that you are not the only one hurting. I and everyone other parents in the pack are hurting along with you! I am sick of you only thinking about yourself in that situation." He yelled at her. She stared at him like he done lost it. Her eyes started tearing up again, and her chest, once again, felt like it was going to explode. "Yeah, well, no one else has had to be alone to deal with it either! Everyone else has someone with them to help them through! I, on the other hand, have no one! You are never around! You never comfort me! I feel alone!" She screamed, running out of the door before he could say anything else. She was done with that conversation. All he has done since the kids were taken, is stay locked up in his office, not speaking to anyone besides the beta, and not doing anything. He has not even given an update on the search for the children, and all the parents were starting to come to her for answers that she did not have.

She quickly ran outside, shifting into wolf form, running through the woods. She needed to get away and think on her own, maybe come up with her own plan, since no one else was going to do anything about it. She ran fast, dodging trees as she went, until she caught a smell that stopped her dead in her tracks. She stuck her nose in the air and sniffed a couple of times. She looked around frantically, trying not to get excited. 'That is Delta's scent, that's for sure.' She thought to herself. She picked up the way the scent was leading to and jogged that way. She finally came across a lake, where the smell stopped. Her heart was once again racing, but this time with slight excitement and anticipation. She stopped at the beginning of the lake, looking out across the water to see for any signs of boats or movement, but so far nothing. She watched for almost an hour, waiting on anything or anyone to make an appearance, but so far, nothing. Her heart began to drop, and that same sadness started to come back. It was obvious that they came this way, but they were too late. The scent staying this long was a lucky breeze, but she was sure it would be gone within a couple of days. She sighed, staring out on the water in just a little longer.

Finally, she had felt like she had waited long enough, and decided it was time to start heading back. Quietly, she made her way through the woods, headed back to the pack house. She was going to try and avoid everyone so she would not be hounded, but to her dismay, John was standing outside waiting on her. She changed back into human form, rolling her eyes as she put her cloths on. "I have been waiting out here for you for a few hours now! Do you not understand that it is still extremely dangerous to be out there on your way! Especially with you being Luna! I am sure them hunters are still out there, just waiting!" He yelled in a frenzy. She walked right past him, and into the house, not saying a word. He followed, obviously waiting for an answer. When she just kept walking, he finally reached out and grabbed her arm to stop her from walking and forcing her to turn to him and look at him.