1-Go ahead. Make it yours.

Taylor and her twin sat either side of there best friend

Taylor and her twin sat either side of there best friend. Riley was asking questions about the subway while the other was reading Harry Potter.

"Why do we have to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway?" The bubbly one asked causing her sister to bite back a laugh.

Taylor's brown hair was in a plait which was placed over her shoulder. Her navy T-shirt fit loosely ;her jeans fitting tighter. Old, worn out converse were tied with nice bows on her feet and her grey hoodie was tied around her waist.

Carefully placing her book in her denim backpack she turned to Maya, motioning for her to explain.

"You think you're ready to just walk by your parents?" Maya questioned the oldest Matthews child.

"I think I'm ready!" She exclaimed. She was older but less mature than her sister. Taylor was more of an adult but she was still very childish.

"Let us see your face as you walk by your parents." Maya continues. As Riley made her face, Taylor shook her head.

Oh dear god. What is that?

"Why are you making that face at us, Riley?" The middle Matthews child spoke for the first time in a while. She was imitating her mother's voice. Taylor knew Riley wouldn't be able to do it.

"Because I'm sneaking onto the subway!" She exclaimed, not able to take the pressure.

"Out the window," she said as she too realised she wasn't ready. She pointed before crawling through the window, Maya right at her side saying a quick "Let's go".

Picking up her bag, Taylor made her way to the end of her twin's bed a small sigh escaping her lips. Quickly counting down she heard her sister, who was still outside, say "Daddy, what are you doing here?" Only for the blonde to reply, "Being smarter than me. How come you're always smarter than me?"

What do you expect Maya? The mans overprotective!

The two girls sat either side of Taylor as she smiled. Her father came through the window and over to them.

"Hi dad!" Taylor said as her father started his speech with, "Here's what I'm thinking." He sent a smile to his daughter before continuing. "It's not your guys world yet. It's still my world. Because if it was your world, Maya would have you both on the subway already, thinking you put something over on me. But you didn't. Know how I know? Look at you. You're right here."

Both Matthews girls looked at each other, as if to confirm it was true, before looking at their dad. "How long do we have to live in our father's world?" Riley questioned for them.

Cory Matthews sighed before smiling at his daughters. "Until you make it yours. Riley, Taylor, do you know what I want more than anything? Go ahead. Make it yours."

Taylor spoke this time. "We will. And when we do, will you still be there for us?" Her face scrunched up slightly as the curiosity and nervousness glistened in her greenish eyes.

"Right here. We'll be right here." Their mother, Topanga, answered from the door before walking in. Standing, the three girls linked arms and walked out Riley's room.