7- I have failed you

The bell rang as the three girls stood by their lockers

The bell rang as the three girls stood by their lockers. "Talk to him," Maya slowly stated to Riley, who was texting Noah. Noah happened to be just by them, sitting on a nearby bench next to Lucas. "Why? We have a great text relationship,"

Taylor tapped her sister's shoulder with a small smile. "You know what's better than a text relationship?" She asked with a smug grin on her face. She leant against Riley slightly as she waited for a response. "What?" The older girl asked, sounding genuinely curious. Maya stepped forward a bit and made a hand motion. "Talk to him,"

As the three spoke, Lucas had decided to go to class. "Watch your sister," Taylor looked to Maya confused but received a shove instead. She stumble into Lucas, a nervous smile settling on her lips. "Hi. This seems to keep happening," she said as she pointed to Maya. The Texan boy glanced to Maya before looking back to Taylor. "That it does,"

"I'll see you in class," she smiled again before walking back over to the others. If looks could kill, Maya would've been six feet under. "See, you can do that but better. He's right over there," the blonde avoided Taylor's deadly glare by turning to the older Matthews twin. "Noooo! Too complicated over there. Lots can go wrong over there. The only thing that can go wrong over here is if I go over there," Riley explained before going back to texting him.

Maya, seemingly having enough, points Riley in Noah's direction, and the brunette walks over. Riley attempts to say "Hi" at least two times and "hello" once to the boy, but only mouths it. Noah seems to take no notice whatsoever to the girl and Taylor sighs. Maya rolls her eyes before mouthing "Talk to him".

The brunette leans forward and sniffs Noah's neck before going back to Maya and Taylor, the latter hitting her head against her locker. "How'd I do?" This caused her sister to take her head away from the metal door and turn to her. Maya looked at Riley with an expression of pure disbelief, "You smelled him,"

"Yup,"

"You smelled him is what you did," Taylor made weird hand motions as if that would help her understand the situation better. She looked to her twin and gulped. "I have failed you," she stated making Riley shake her head. She went back to her phone but not before saying, "I walk through life, the way I walk through life,"

Maya looked at the girl with the disbelief still clear on her face, "Can we please talk about this?" Riley texts something before both Taylor's and Maya's phones go off. They looked to each other, simultaneously saying, "Nope,"

*

Cory looked at his class, looking like he was annoyed but also not. "You guys don't connect with each other. It's like you can't exist without these. You use emoticons rather than emotions. You're an unfeeling generation of zombies," at this both Maya and Riley mimic zombies, trying to eat Taylor's brain. She dramatically placed a hand on her head like a damsel in distress as the class laughed. "Stop eating her," Cory told them before the door swung open to reveal Myzell.