4-Food first

Taylor ran into the apartment heading straight to her mother

Taylor ran into the apartment heading straight to her mother. "I beat them here, right? I did it, right?" Her mother turned away from the table to look at her daughter. "Beat who sweetie?" It was then that the door slammed open and Riley entered shouting, "Ma!" Then Cory came in, copying his daughter's actions, "Ma!"

Taylor pointed at them and turned to her mum with a goofy smile, "Those people," Topanga laughed at the middle child before turning to the other two. "Whatever this is, do not put me in the middle of the three people I love equally. Just kidding!" She turned around, opening her arms towards Taylor, "Come here, honey," Taylor walked into her mother's arms while smiling at the two of the other members of her family.

"Our teacher followed us home. Can we keep him? Can we keep him? Please say no," Riley walked over to her mother and sister, fake begging. "She walked out of my class. She's trying to be Maya," Topanga turned to Taylor who just said, "Why would I want to be Maya?" The girl went and sat on the sofa and watched her family talk.

"Why would you want to be Maya?" Topanga looked at her oldest daughter who just sighed and answered, "Because she's cool, she has a wild side. She does what she wants," Riley sighed and Taylor rolled her eyes at her sister. "But you're such a good person!" Their mother tried to reason making Taylor chuckle more.

"Who cares about that?" She turns to her parents with a questioning look on her face, "Do you really think I'm one of those girls who follows all of the rules and never gets into trouble?" Taylor nods at her sister though Riley doesn't notice. "I was hoping," Cory stated for both adults and Taylor smiled at her father. "Do you think I'm well-raised?" The girl continued to question.

Topanga looked between her and her husband before responding, "Half!" Taylor burst into a silent giggles at her father's face. "How important is it that you don't know me at all?" Riley asked and Taylor stood up after calming down. "Come on Tay!" Riley exclaimed before storming off. Taylor looked at girl and shrugged with a laugh. She walked away following her older sister to her room.

*

Taylor smiled as she, Riley and their younger brother Auggie sitting in the middle. "Am I the type of person who always plays it safe? Is this who I'm going to be for the rest of my life? Am I ever going to take a risk that changes my destiny?" Riley asked and Taylor couldn't help thinking about how dramatic her family is. "Do bears know how to smile? Why is cake always so delicious? Will my drawings ever get any better?" Auggie said and Taylor smiled deciding to join in too.

"Will I ever see Wicked? Is my life constantly going to be dramatic?" Suddenly the girl put on a serious face as another question fell from her lips, "Why do I feel weird around Lucas when I just met him?" Riley had ignored her sister instead staring at her brother who was staring at Taylor. "Are you making fun of me?" The oldest asked and Auggie turned to her.