6-We won

The three girls stood round a pole on the train

The three girls stood round a pole on the train. Taylor rested her head against her hand that gripped the pole as she stood in the silence that surrounded the three. "Riles? Tay?" Maya finally spoke up and both twins turned straight to her. "Yeah?" Riley said as Taylor just kept her mouth shout. "If we can't hang out with each other as much anymore, don't worry about it," Maya said and Taylor gripped on the pole tighter. The thought of not having Maya around made her feel sick. "Wait, why would..." Riley tried to form a sentence but she honestly couldn't. She looked almost as pale as Taylor.

"He's going to make you end our friendship," was the blonde's explanation making both of the twins look confuse. "He said that?" Riley glanced between the two making Taylor shake her head, "He didn't say that!" She couldn't let Maya walk away, the world wouldn't be right. "He's really upset with me," Maya told Taylor who looked back with determination gleaming in her eyes. "He loves you," both of the twins said and Maya kept looking between them. "I don't think so anymore. I just want you to know that I get it wouldn't be your fault,"

Suddenly clapping was heard and the three girl's saw the woman from the train yesterday. "Bee-you-ti-ful! You two little bumblebees got a sweet thing going, but where's your hunk?" The best friends glance between each other at the question, "You ain't got no hunk, you ain't got no story!" Taylor nodded and pointed, smiling at the stranger, "True dat," she said and the woman laughed lightly.

Maya looked between the two sisters, "I haven't been your good friend," Taylor shook her head, "You don't have to always be," she said as Riley nodded along, "You're our best friend," the woman spoke up again.
"They're your best friends. Best friends are important. I have a best friend. I'm not talking to her right now," Taylor gave her sympathetic smile as before listening to Maya.

"I go too far. And I don't think that's gonna stop. I'm bad for you," Taylor continuously shook her head in disbelief and denial. "He said that?" Riley asked again and before Taylor could say something, Maya answered. "He will," the subway stopped and the blonde nodded to the open door, "This is your stop. Don't be me. You don't go as far as me,"

"No," Riley said as Maya began to push her and her sister off the Subway. "No!" Taylor said trying to stop Maya from doing this. "No! Do not push them off this train," Riley turns to leave but Tay steps towards the train only for Maya to push her back again. "You do not push your best friends off the train," The door closes and Riley and Taylor look to each other.

Riley looked through the window at Maya as she muttered, "We're not you," she glanced at Taylor and the two nod before reaching forward, opening the two doors. "Ooh, they're back! Those little girls pushed those doors open with the power of love!" Was the first thing they heard. Taylor smiled at the woman quickly before turning to Maya with a look similar her mother's.

"You're not allowed to abandon our friendship. We would never do that," Riley started as the blonde shook her head at the twins. "Riley, Taylor, I'm pushing you away because I'm not good for you guys anymore," she reasoned making Taylor's eyebrows raise. "You don't decide that,"