5-I got this

Cory Matthews sat at the front of his classroom as the students entered

Cory Matthews sat at the front of his classroom as the students entered. One student was slightly later than the rest as he sat in his seat in the second row. Taylor immediately turned to with a smile, "Hi. I'm glad you're back," he smiled back at her as he responded, "Hi. Me too,"

Cory noticed the small interaction and went straight over to cut it of. He stood next to Lucas' desk. He smiled at the boy as Taylor sighed, "Hi. Apparently you have a better sense of direction," he gestured his hand to Taylor as he spoke, "than I anticipated," The brunette turned back around and put her head in her hands as her father does the "I'm watching you" signal towards the boy. Suddenly he leans down to look at the Texas boy, "You are a really good-looking guy,"

He paused before returning to the front of the classroom and clapping his hands together, "Okay. So, today we're gonna find out if anybody here believes in something so strongly, they'd fight for it," he turned to the twins' blonde best friend, "Maya?"
The troublemaker looked up to the teacher. "Yes, sir,"

"Present your homework," Taylor slowly shook her head at her father. He looked at her confused until Maya spoke, "Can't do that, sir," the blonde smiled as she answered and Taylor just sighed at the rebel. "Why not?" The teacher countered and Taylor looked at him with an 'Are you serious?' expression. "Didn't do my homework, sir,"

"Why not?"

"That's what I'm fighting against, sir,"

For the first time since the conversation had began, someone else spoke. That someone being Farkle, "Oh, this could go on for a while," Pulling a sleep mask out from under his desk, he placed it over his eyes and fell straight to sleep. "Farkle Farkle Farkle Farkle. Farkle Farkle Farkle Farkle," the brunette stared confused at the boy before shrugging because in all honesty, it wasn't the weirdest thing to happen.

"I didn't do my homework, either," Riley said, causing her twin to scoff at the lie. "Oh, really?" The twins watched as their father stared at the older one in either confusion or disbelief. "Yeah. We're the same, now. I don't believe in homework," the girl continued making Taylor turn to her. "Riley, sweetie, no," she kept shaking her head and Riley stared back, befuddled. "Guess what, Riley? That doesn't make you the same as Maya at all," Cory continued but before Riley could protest Maya raised her hand.

"I have something to say," Maya smirked at Cory's shocked expression. He turned to Taylor and pointed to Maya with her hand up. "Wow, I don't know what to do, I've never seen this before," Taylor cleared her throat and stood next to her father. She gestured to the front of the class saying, "The floor's yours, Ms. Hart," she returned to her seat as Maya stood up.

The blonde turned to the boy behind her, "Get up, Farkle," she pulled on his mask making Taylor wince slightly at the noise. "You're gonna wanna be awake for this," Maya said as she went to stand in front of everyone. The boy jumped up in pure excitement, "Is it our honeymoon?" Taylor smiled at Farkle sympathetically as Maya responded, "No, you missed that. Now it's time to hand in our essays,"