2- I think I'll stick with Tom Holland

Maya lead the twins onto the platform looking over at some guy playing garbage cans

Maya lead the twins onto the platform looking over at some guy playing garbage cans. The trio danced slightly.

"Dweezil!" Maya greeted. She had a smile on her face.

"Maya! Who's the new chicks?" He replied, obviously talking about the twins.

Riley turned her sister and her best friend. "Chicks! Down here we're chicks!"

"No wonder our parents don't want us on the Subway." Taylor spoke, sarcasm dripping in her voice. Maya laugh as they continued to walk.

"You're slouching, Maya."

"Thanks, Gretchen!" Maya changes her posture, the twins imitating, before leading off again.

When they reached the train, Riley pulled out a tube of Taylor's kiwi lip gloss her grandmother bought her. Taylor knew that she would never use it so she gave it to her sister when she asked.

"Woah, Riley, you don't do lip gloss." Maya said as Taylor looked at the train surrounding them. Her grip on the pole tightened when she almost fell.

Riley smiles at the other two girls before starting. "Oh! What I forgot to mention is that I'm completely reinventing myself. I ride the Subway now, I have kiwi lips now, and I'm just as cool as you now!"

Taylor shook her head for what felt like the 100th time at her older sister. Sometimes she wondered if she was older but her parents got them mixed up when they were babies.

It would make sense.

Maya looks around before spotting something over Taylor's shoulder and smirking. "Yeah, let's see how cool you can be when you look at him."

Taylor looked too, only to see a really cute boy with a book. When he smiled, the girl felt her knees go weak.

Riley shrugged her shoulders as Taylor giggles, turning. This causes both girls to look at her.

"Yeah, you're gonna need some lessons." Maya stated as she pointed to the youngest. "Let me show you everything you need to know about boys and girls."

She strutted over to the boy as Taylor rolled her eyes. Maya stood in front as he looked up, "Hi, I'm Maya. You're really cute. We should hang out sometime. You make me happy. You don't pay enough attention to me. This isn't working out. It's you, not me. We can still be friends, not really." She walked away to the twins. 

"He's available. We just broke up." Maya says looking at Taylor.

"Are you okay?" Riley asked only for her twin to sarcastically ask "Do we need to talk about it?"

"You wanna be like me?" Maya ignores the question still looking at the younger Matthews.

"Nah I'm good!" She already knew what was going to happen. "I think I'll stick with Tom Holland,"

Maya smirked mischievously causing an uneasy feeling in Taylor's stomach. "Tough luck!" Maya undid Taylor's grip in the pole sending her backwards.

"Hi." She started, not knowing what to do. Sending a quick I hate you look at Maya and Riley she resorted to what she knew best. Sarcasm. "We were just talking about you. You used to go out with my friend, Maya."

The boy laughed as he placed her on the seat next to him. "I'm Lucas." He responds.

"Nice name." Taylor blushes. She was about to say hers when somebody else spoke. "Perhaps someone would like to give their seat to someone older."

Looking up, she stood and gestured to the seat. She watched the woman sit down before saying a quick, "Okay" and going back to her friends.

Riley starts to speak for her twin, "That was great." Maya nods at Taylor as she speaks, "You're welcome,"

A smile etches its way onto her face. Seeing the look her sister had, Riley begins to panic for her. "What if that was the best moment of her life? What if nothing ever happens to her again?".

Rolling her eyes, Taylor put a hand on her twin's shoulder, her other one holding on tight to the pole. Maya just smirks once again before unlatching her hand.

Stumbling back, she landed in the woman's lap. Before she could apologise, however, the lady placed her on Lucas' lap saying, "It's for you." Taylor smiles sheepishly as she sits there.