4

BITCH

"Oh, my God! What did you just say, Yoongi!" The tall, mauve-haired boy froze with wide eyes, "She did what!"

On the other hand, the brunette seemed to purse his lips into a thin line to contain his laughter, ears and face going red instead.

"Yeah... she called me a bitch..." Yoongi's voice trailed off with a pout of disappointment on his face, head hanging low as he sat on his couch with elbows digging into his knees for support.

As much as Yoongi didn't want to admit it, everyone in this room knew, that no matter how cold and nonchalant the blonde man seemed, he was still a softie at heart. No matter how much he swore or cussed in his rap songs, he was still sensitive.

"She called you, as in The Min Yoongi, aka Agust D, a bitch? 'Cause I'm sure she would have thought twice if she knew." Namjoon aka RM, clicked his tongue and shook his head in annoyance.

"Yeah, well, nobody really knows about me except you guys. You know that. However, she was kinda ruining my song the other day while it was raining. Gosh, I just wish I never got to hear it." Yoongi shook his head as if he had imagined a naked grandma in his head.

"Ruin your song?" The quiet boy, now spoke up with curiosity swimming in his brown eyes.

"Yeah," Yoongi rested his head on his palm, "she was singing SeeSaw in her balcony the other day. And holy shit, a broken violin would do a better job than her singing." His face cringed.

But, Hoseok let out a warm chuckle, features glowing up as though the sun was radiating from the inside of him, "Well, that's cute."

Yoongi scoffed at this, "Sure, bitch, whatever!" And shot him a glare.

"Like, she technically likes you, but not you you." Namjoon added.

"Yeah she likes Agust D. Not Min Yoongi." Hoseok pointed at the pale man and eyes him from head to toe, "I mean, who would like this arrogant ass of a man?" He continued in a low mutter which everyone could hear. Namjoon bursted our laughing while Hoseok was getting burnt down by Yoongi's glare.

"Okay, okay, moving on. We came here to let you know that we met this kid. He's quite young but really talented. He said he wanted to collaborate with you." RM added, "If that's even possible."

"Uhh... you guys know already that I don't do collabs."

"Yes, we know. But, Yoongi, trust us when we say he's talented. I have not heard a voice that's as sweet as his." Hoseok defended Namjoon.

Yoongi hummed in reply, "Okay, if u guys really think he's worth the time and effort, then it wouldn't be so bad I guess. But I'll have to meet him before though, to really witness if he is really as good as you guys tell him to be."

"Yes! Great! We'll have a meeting at the studio when we all are free. I'll check the schedule." With that, RM and Hoseok stood up from the couch opposite to Yoongi's and started walking towards the door.

"Oh!" Hoseok stopped in his track and turned around to face Yoongi who had a puzzled expression on his face, "Be nice to the boy!" he shot him a quick grin and ushered the tall boy before him to move out before Yoongi could stare him to death or cuss at him.

And with that, they left Yoongi's apartment and the said man finally relaxed in his place, head falling back as he sighed.

Min Yoongi seemed like a regular boy-next-door. However, his alter ego, Agust D, was the anonymous rapper that had created records with his music. He had concealed his identity because he loved his peaceful life. He never wanted attention, money or fame, but his only goal was to write songs that could reach to many people and be liked by them. And he had achieved just that as well as the peace that remained stable even after the success. Namjoon and Hoseok too were rappers going by the name RM and J-Hope respectively. The three had started their career together and were successful in their own ways. And it was amazing that they didn't let the fame get into their heads and ruin the beautiful friendship they shared among each other. They owned a studio together where they met often to write and compose songs. But - unlike Yoongi - RM and Jhope were in the public's eye.

Eyes got heavier with every passing moment, and before he could realise, he was in his deep slumber. The kind of slumber where an earthquake of 9 on the  Richter scale wouldn't be able to wake him up. Soft snores could be heard as his chest heaved in air and let it out rhythmically.

And just like that, another day had gone by.