9

APOLOGY

"Argh!" Yoongi closed his novel with a loud sound and ruffled his hair with frustration

Why?

Because of the nuisance he could hear from his neighbour's house. The music was so loud that it was piercing through his ear drums. He tried his best to ignore it, but as every minute passed, it was only getting harder and harder to do so. His quiet sanctuary was now being disturbed by a shitty party thrown by a bunch of idiotic University kids.

He sighed in defeat and stood up. As much as he didn't wanna go, he had to stop them from ruining his peaceful night.

Why did I ever move here in the first place?

He walked over to Tresa's flat in his grey sweatpants and black hoodie, a very inappropriate outfit for a party.

He pressed the doorbell and after a few seconds someone had attended the door. Sounds of the locks clicking was heard and Yoongi stood up straight, ready to face her. But instead his face was met by a silver-haired boy who was drenched in black leather clothing from head to toe. Leather jacket, leather pants and leather boots.

"Uhh... this party ain't for hoboes, yo." Was the first thing he said.

This infuriated the man standing outside the door and before he could roast the rude boy he was interrupted by the female voice he had been expecting all along.

"Humph! Look who's talking." Tresa scoffed, eyes shooting daggers into Jimin's soul.

"Aww, babe you know I don-"

"Shut the fuck up."

Does she always swear this much? Feisty, but cute.

She now looked out after Jimin walked off to the living room. Her eyes widened and she immediately blurted out an apology for what Jimin had said to the man standing before her.

"Oh, my God, Yoongi. I'm so sorry that imbecile said such a thing to you." She bowed down.

"It's okay. You really need to stop apologising so much for everything. I just came here to ask you to reduce the noise a bit. It's kinda disturbing me."

"Oh? Ohh! Okay! I'll do that. Sorry for the disturbance."

"Again, it's okay. I'll be heading back now. Night." He smiled and turned around after she waved her goodbye to him.

The music had reduced by the time he got back home. He smiled at how considerate she was being and actually obeyed his request.

•••

"Oh? You know who I am?" Tresa's eyes widened in surprise.

"Yeah, Jungkook ad Jimin have spoken about you. It's good to finally put a face to the description they gave." Taehyung grinned.

"Ah, I'm sure they bitched about me." Tresa shrugged.

"Oh, no, no. Jungkook really talks good about you. He told me about how you guys have been friends since diaper days and how you gave him a place to stay when he was kicked out. I admire the things you've done for him so far."

"Ohh..." Tresa managed to laugh awkwardly. She was never good at hearing compliments. "Thanks?" Her statement turned out more as a question.

Ding dong!

"Hmm, I wonder who's here at this time." She looked at the door and pouted.

"That's cute." Taehyung laughed, to which Tresa blushed hard, but thanks to the dim lights, Taehyung wasn't able to see her flushed face..

By the time she got to the door, Jimin had already swung it open. Jimin eyed the man from top to bottom, "Uhh... this party ain't for hoboes, yo."

"Humph! Look who's talking."

"Aww, babe you know I don-"

"Shut the fuck up."

At this, Jimin pouted and went back in.

•••

"Who was that?"

"Oh, that was my neighbour." Tresa smiled at the boy who was now sitting beside her on the kitchen island.

"Hmm, looks like you both know each other well." One of his eyebrows quirked up.

"Uh, I wouldn't say 'know each other well' but yeah, we've just introduced ourselves to one another. We bump into each other quiet often since we're just a door away." Tresa explained to the boy who was attentively listening to her.

"Ahh. I see." Taehyung nodded his head, "So what do you do?"

"I am a Design student. Graphic design."

"Whoa, that's amazing! Uh... do you have any... boyfriends?" Taehyung hesitated to ask since he didn't want to invade her privacy on the first day of knowing each other. But his curiosity got the best of him.

Tresa smiled awkwardly as she tucked away her hair behind her ear and looked down, "I don't."

"Well... That's nice to hear."

—————

Not much of Yoongi in this chapter, but next one will definitely have more of Yoongi-Tresa moments.

Thank you for reading yet another chapter and don't forget to vote, comment and share this story.

Until next time!❤️