24

COMFORT

A whole night had passed by and the couple did not realise until their sleep was invaded by the bright light that escaped through the curtains

Tresa groaned and nuzzled herself into Yoongi's chest with one leg around his torso, while he wrapped his arms tightly around her.

"Baby, wake up." He cooed, eyes half-opened.

"Shhh." She slurred before sleeping again.

"Babe. It's morning already. Wake up." Yoongi said in a groggy voice.

"I don't care. I just wanna sleep in your arms. You're so comfortable." She mumbled in her sleep, to which Yoongi chuckled lightly.

"Okay, but don't blame me later." He closed his eyes again to sleep. But his thoughts interrupted his sleep.

He still hadn't told her about his real identity and it was eating him away.

"Babe, what are you thinking about so deeply?" Tresa mumbled, eyes staring blankly into his.

"It's nothing. I just can't believe what happened yesterday." It wasn't a complete lie.

"Mm-hmm." She hummed in agreement, face flushing red at the thought of yesterday's events. She dug her nose into his neck, lips placing kisses on his collar bones.

"You really should stop tempting me like that." Yoongi warned her, but she continued kissing him all over his neck and collar, "Or what?" She mumbled into his skin.

"Looks like I gotta teach my baby girl some lessons." He flipped her beneath him while she let out a loud, wholehearted chuckle.

•••

"Whatcha doin'?" Tresa walked into the kitchen, wearing a black oversized tee that reached her mid-thighs. She hugged Yoongi from behind and looked over his shoulder - standing on her tiptoes - to see him preparing breakfast.

"Ooh, waffles." She cheered like a little kid, "I love waffles!"

Yoongi hummed, pouring batter into the waffle maker and closing it to cook.

He turned around and eyed his black tee that hugged her petite figure. He carried her in one swift move and placed her atop the kitchen island. Her legs straddled his waist and brought him closer to her. Her hands rested around his shoulders while his encircled her waist, "I can't believe the things that had happened over the past two days." Tresa said as her fingers played with his hair.

"Me too." He purred, seeking pleasure in the way her fingers worked his hair.

"Everything is going so fast." Her thumb now swiped down his soft lips, "I'm scared." Her brows knitted.

"There's nothing to be afraid of." He caught her hand and kissed it.

"I love you." She closed her eyes and connected her forehead with his.

"I love you too, baby." He gulped. The truth eating him up, "There's something I need to tell yo-"

He was cut off by the abrupt ringing of the fire alarm in his kitchen.

"Fuck! The waffle!"

•••

The moment Tresa entered her home, she was greeted by a perverted gaze on her flat mate's face, "Someone got knocked up last night AND this morning, huh? Huh?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up. Stop talking bullshit!" Tresa mumbled and threw herself onto the couch beside Jungkook, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Bullshit? Oh, please! I heard your screams. Gosh, he must be really good in bed, huh! How big was his-"

"JUNGKOOK!" She harshly pushed him off the couch while he literally ROFL-ed on the floor.

"God, you should see your face! You look like a distant relative of a fucking tomato."

"Hmph! Fuck off, Asshole!"

"Okay, okay, sorry!" His laughter finally died down, "So you guys are a thing now?"

"Do I look like a girl who's into one night stands, Kook?" She narrowed her eyes at the younger boy.

"Wow, okay. No need to be so feisty!" Jungkook chuckled and took a seat beside her, "I'm happy for you both, though." He smiled genuinely.

"Thanks, bro!" Tresa rested her head on his shoulder once again.

"No worries! So you know the truth now, huh?"

Tresa straightened herself, a look of confusion on her face, "What truth?"

Jungkook's eyes grew big knowing that he messed up badly. Like, REALLY, REALLY BADLY.

"Uh, I almost forgot. Jimin and I were supposed to meet right about now. See ya!" He ran out of the flat before she could drag his ass back in.

What the fuck was he even on about!

—————
FIVE CHAPTERS REMAINING😭