25

BULTEORNAE

After Jungkook little slip, Tresa was utterly confused

After Jungkook little slip, Tresa was utterly confused. She kept thinking about what truth Jungkook was referring to. She wanted to message Yoongi about it, but since he just lived next door she thought of giving him a visit.

She stood at the front door that was ajar. It wasn't usual for him to leave his door open like this.

Her hand stopped on the knob when she heard voices from the flat. It wasn't her intention to eavesdrop, but her heart skipped a beat when she heard a woman's voice from the inside, "After everything! Everything I've done for you! You choose her over me?" She scoffs.

"Jihae, how many times do I tell you that that's not how I feel about you. I can't force myself to love you, do you get that?" Yoongi said in a rather calm voice.

Tresa's heart clenched and relaxed simultaneously, if that was even a possibility.

"Look into my eyes and tell me! Tell me you don't feel anything at all!" The unknown woman yelled, her voice echoing out.

"Stop making a fucking scene! And no! I don't love you. I never will!"

By now, involuntarily making her way into the flat, Tresa stood near the door. Her eyes fell upon the woman, taller and fairer than she was. Her dark hair shined as if it was made of silk. From every aspect, she was beautiful and it made Tresa a tiny bit insecure. It made her wonder how Yoongi chose her over someone as beautiful as Jihae.

"You don't? Even if I do this?" Jihae abruptly smashed her lips onto Yoongi's, but she was immediately pushed away by him.

Something within Tresa broke. Maybe it was her heart.

"WHAT THE FUCK, JIHAE!" Yoongi's cool demeanour was no longer existent. He rubbed his lips with the back of his hand vigorously, as if the stain she left was poison burning through his skin, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW!"

He finally became aware of the third presence in his room and his eyes grew wide. Before he could get to her, she had already left his flat and slammed her door shut. The boom echoed throughout the corridor causing Yoongi to shudder.

He couldn't help but blame himself for ever letting Jihae past his door.

He banged on Tresa's front door, "Tresa! Open up! Please! I'm sorry you had to see that, please open the do-"

He was cut off when the door slowly opened from the inside. Her glossy eyes met his, but what she did next made his heart ache more.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. Yoongi froze at the sudden action, but soon his hands rested on the curve of her back, gently rubbing circles to comfort her, "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"No, it's not your fault, Yoongi." She sniffled, "Although it kinda broke my heart to see another woman's lips on yours, I'm happy to see that it didn't tempt you into forgetting about me."

Yoongi smiled a bit in relief, "What makes you think I'll ever forget about you, Tres? You've infiltrated my mind and there's no cure for it."

Tresa chuckled at that and pulled away before placing a gentle peck on his lips, "You're mine. Only mine!" Her hands fiddled with his shirt buttons, "No one else can have you other than me."

"I'm all yours, baby. There's no doubt in that." He kissed her forehead, swiping her eyes.

"Hmph!" A new voice interrupted them, "You seriously chose her over me? Just because she's rich? Wow, Yoongi. You should really get your eyes checked." Jihae scoffed.

Yes, Tresa agreed that she was way beautiful than her, but her attitude contradicted it. A few minutes back she was insecure, but now she was empowered to know how low Jihae really was.

"Jihae, you should re-" Yoongi was cut off when Tresa interlaced her fingers with his.

"Jihae, dear." She gave the woman a sickly seeet smile, "While Yoongi gets his eyes checked, why don't you get your mouth checked, hmm? Since only trash is falling out of it. You should probably use all that makeup to fix your heart instead of your face."

Yoongi's lips pursed into a thin lip, amused, looking at how Jihae's face turned red at Tresa's gentle warning.

"Shut up, bitch! He only loves you becau-"

"It's okay for you to keep barking, Jihae. That's what bitches do anyway. But why don't you choose a better place for it? You're really interrupting my precious time with my boyfriend."

Yoongi was a proud boyfriend. He couldn't conceal his smile anymore when Tresa literally burned Jihae with her words.

Jihae stomped her legs and let out a scream in frustration, "You'll pay for this!"

"Okay, thanks for the warning, bye! Have a lovely day!" She sang before pulling herself and Yoongi into her home.

"Babe, you slayed her." Yoongi gave her his widest gummy-smile, squishing his lover's cheeks.

"I'm not Kim Taejin's daughter for no reason!" She flipped her hair and chuckled, "Who is she though?"

"Uh... look, Tresa. There's something I need to tell you."