Sucu-Bitch

"What the fuck do you mean she's not there," a growly deep voice screached though the phone making Sero jump back his ears now ringing slightly.
He decided the best course of action was to put his obnoxious hot-headed boss on loud speaker.
"We showed up and she was gone, her boxes half packed and her front door wide open." Denki casually said snickering at his bosses aggressive growls.
Sero on the other hand didn't find it funny, he grew worried about the girl. He knew how bad Bakugou got when he was angry...
And for some reason Sero couldn't help but feel strangely 'stuck' to the girl.
It was definitely an odd thing considering he'd just met her.
He sighed in a haze of confusion and frustration, while useing his quirk to tape up one of her full boxes.
"I want that damn succu-bitch found and brought here tonight got it!
I'll kill both of you if you fail me!"

Izuku's apartment-

Izuku smiles that same warm smile at me. The smile I'd learned to love so much. His pure innocence reminding me of a puppy as he invited me into his home.
The relaxing smell of vanilla filled my nose as I entered his surprising modern and fancy home. Honestly you'd think It was owned by some swanky bigshot if It wasn't for the entire was off shelfing dedicated to his collectable figurines and old hero comics.

Ahh... Why does he have to be such an adorable little nerd?

For just a moment I forgot my worries.
"Is something wrong senpai?" Izuku blushed nervously.

I can't tell you Izuku...

I stated at the blue chain around his neck, I don't know how high ranked he is as he always keeps his chain tucked into his shirt.
"I'm fine Izuku. Just missed you that's all," I force a fake smile.

Where on different sides now.
What would he say if he knew?

The red faction and the blue faction and the blue faction used to be one unified group.
The red faction old leader was Enji Todorki and the blue faction was run by Yagi Toshinori.
For years they worked as a team and controlled the entirety of Japan.... But Todorki was always jealous of Toshinori, Toshinori had legendary power and Todoroki was always one step behind his partner.
The distance between them drove Todoroki insane. So insane that he abused his own family and tried to groom one of his sons to become a monstrous killer.
The tale says that Toshinori saved Todoroki's son and thats how the war began against the two factions.
Some even say Todoroki's son is now the boss of the blue faction.
But.. Those are just rumours... I have no clue how true they are.

All I know is...
I'm now stuck behing a high ranking member of the red faction.
In the middle of a war that I never wanted to be a part of.

Would Izuku kill me if he knew the truth?