Confrontation

Weeks passed by, every day was the same. Shotos illusion of being the perfect farther to our imaginary child, Izukus continuous need to coddle me like a child and Katsuki avoiding me like the plague.

Katsuki.... Sometimes I catch him watching me but he leaves as soon as i catch him. He wont speak to me and its really starting to piss me off. I understand why.. Obviously I understand why... but i don't hate him or blame him really... Truly it was my fault for jumping in-front of his attack..

There was a strange illusion of harmony within the house but truthfully it was split into three groups. It was obvious from the guards stationed at the doors where there lines where drawn where the red and blue groups where centered, however Izuku was in a world of his own, flitting between the two but being entirely independent, his tenacity was frightening, despite being alone there was no doubt in my mind that he could rival his other two competitors.

I stepped towards the red territory. Two large menacing men stood at either side of the door, they eyed me almost hungrily as I approached. "Id like to see Bakugou, let me in!" I demand crossing my arms and knotting my brows together, not wanting to show any weakness to the terrifying mafia men.

"Sorry little lady, the boss wont see anyone," he spoke in an almost mocking tone, "though if he doesn't want you anymore, I wouldn't mind letting you into my room." The man spoke slyly but that cocky smile was whipped off his face when the door erupted in an explosion and the brute was thrown against the wall.

"IF YOU FUCKING TALK TO HER LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU!" our resident blasty boy screamed, lunging towards the taller man pinning him against the wall, "YOU BETTER GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND THIS TOWN, IF I SEE YOU AGAIN ILL MAKE SURE YOU DIE SCREAMING!!" The man got up sweating, the fear for his life obviously prominent in his face, the boss turned to the other guard, "AND FOR LETTING HIM TALK TO HER LIKE THAT YOU CAN FUCK OFF TOO."

....and with that we where alone, Katsuki turned slowly towards me as if he was nervous, he took a deep breath before looking me in the eye stepping closer to me, pressing me against the wall, "look.. if anyone messes with you let me know ill deal with it." His eyes where sad before he turned away from me about to walk away but I quickly grabbed the sleeve of his perfectly tailored suit.

"Please don't go," I say in a pleading tone that made Katsuki's heart melt, "We need to talk."

He gave up resisting and walked us both into his office though the shattered door, he kept muttering under his breath quietly, almost inaudibly as we entered the room. "whydoesshehavetobesogoddamncutewhatthefuckhowinthehellamisupposedtorelistforfucksake." The room was beautifully decorated in Black red and gold, it was quite modern and sleek, it screamed wealthy bachelor pad, it suited him.

A large sigh left his soft lips, his piercing eyes focusing on me.

"Look Katsu, i don't blame you for what happened.." I looked into his eyes pleadingly, I felt empathetic towards him.

His eyes grew glossy as a lump appeared in his throat, It pained him so deeply just the thought made him well up.  Does he care about me that much? To go from being this jacked up villain to a sobbing boy he must? I wrapped my arms around his large muscular form relaxing into him as he wept silently.

"Dam it!" He almost yelped though his cracking voice," Why do I have to love you so damn much!" His tears wouldn't stop. He was much taller then me, my head rested on his chest as his tears fell on me like rain.

"You love me?" a flush rose to my cheeks but I never stopped holding him. 

"Of course I do! but what the hell does that matter? I hurt you and you're pregnant with his baby... I already lost!"

In that moment I lost control, the words slipped from my throat without even thinking, "I'm not pregnant."

He pulled away from me for a moment, there was a gleeful glint in his eyes, " your not? but why would you lie." He voice completely changed, his tone was smug.

"Look I just didn't want you to hurt each other, please keep it a secret!"

He didn't answer but his lips quickly met mine, the kiss was hungry. His hands desperately gripped onto my hips as his tongue thought for dominance. My eyes glowed greedily as my quirk absorbed this intense emotion. 

Neither of us noticed the green eyes that had been watching us the entire time. Those eyes wanted the disgusting display to stop but he knew he couldn't conduct his plan until the time was right.