Heart

Izuku lept forward from his place in the shadows towards his rival. His laughter could be heard for miles as his blade crept closer but just before his dagger could peirce the heart of his target....
Kirishima pushed Katsuki out of the way...
Unable to activate his quirk in time the knife plumited into the redheads chest.

The duel haired boy covered my eyes with one hand using his other hand to hold me up and help me walk on my injured legs.
"Where are we going Shoto?" I giggled playfully. Feeling myself blush from having him so close.
I felt the air hit my face as we stepped outside of the large mansion.
The crisp night air hit me as Shoto pulled his hand away from my eyes.
Beautiful fairylights and candles surrounded us. A candle lit dinner waiting for us.

"Shoto its beautiful," I whispered

"Shoto its beautiful," I whispered. The scent of my favourite food filled my nose making my mouth water.
He stepped forward pulling out my chair for me like a real life Prince Charming.
He knelt down in front of my chair holding his hand up to me. Small particles of ice formed around his fingertips forming the shape of a beautiful flower, the soft white pettles looks so delicate. He pushed my hair behind my pointed pink ear and tucked the flower along with it, it wasn't cold or heavy like youd expect though. A blush warmed up my face as his cold fingers grazed my cheek.
"I've been practising..."Shotos lips curled up into that same cute shy smile of his,"those eyes of yours... They remind me of a beautiful flower. I couldn't get the image out of my head... And I wanted to show you what I see."
He moved backwards slightly about to sit in his own chair but I quickly grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into a kiss.
My heart was racing but I didn't care. I kept kissing him lovingly.
"Run away with me (Y/N)."
I smile my heart fluttering uncontrollably, "Where to Shoto?"
"Anywhere.

Everywhere.

There's... Some bad people looking for us love. My homes destroyed. It won't be long till they find this one. Let's go where we can never be found."