Gravity

Ochako walked into my luxurious gold and white bedroom. I limped around the room struggling to walk on my week injured legs. I was packing our bags for the move, knowing we didn't need to take everything but defietly not wanting to leave all these beautiful dresses and jewelry behind. It was odd though... All of my things seem to be brand new and unworn. I shrug it off and continue packing.
"Here let me do that for you," the brunett smiled warmly at me taking the folded clothes from my hands and helping me pack them.
Our fingers brushed for a second and the girls face turned a vivid shade of pink. She got so flustered for some unknown reason that she covered her face and started floating.
I couldn't help but giggle at the adorable display. This lasted for about 10 minutes until she spoke, ".. I'm... Sorry (y/n) senpai.. You're like the prettiest girl I've ever seen... Being so close to you made me a little... flustered..." I grew equally as flustered as flustered by this comment. My wings fluttering untill we where both awkwardly flying around the room, my eyes and markings now glowing incredibly bright making me look like a human chandelier .
We where suddenly interrupted by a loud knock. "Good evening!" the robot esc man spoke,"Mr Todoroki will be here soon are we almost done packing?" the handsome blue haired man opened the door shocked to find the bags still not finished packing and the two girls on the ceiling. "Why are you two messing around there's so much left to do!"
"God you're right I'm so sorry," I spoke. Iida felt his heart catch in his throat watching my beautiful fushia hair fall around my features effortlessly, my yellow eyes still glowing slightly. The landing was made difficult by my swollen legs but Iida quickly caught me before I could fall.
His face burned up as he held me for a moment.
The cute girl with the round face landed on the floor annoyed at this display, "your right Iida! Come one (Y/N) we got work to do." She pulled me away from Iida and all 3 of us finished packing. The atmosphere was strange thought, there was animosity between the two of them. Making it feel uncomfortable and awkward.

After the suitcases where packed. Uruaka used her quirk to float me and the cases down the stairs. But just as I was about to land the door swung open revealing my half and half fiancé.
He quickly caught me cradling me in his arms lovingly and kissed with lips. "I missed you my love."
I felt eyes bore into the back of us as we held each other.