Mistake

To say Ochako was confused was an understatement.
Over the past few months Ochako had grown to idolise the demon girl. She fantasised about the her light pink skin and intoxicating strawberry scent.
She'd always been convinced she was straight, she thought she was in love with a boy called Izuku until he rejected her for some girl he called 'angel' she was of course heart broken at the time. But the feeling she felt towards (Y/N) was so much more intense, then anything she'd felt before.
The round faced brunette twiddled her thumbs trying to figure out what to do. She paced around her bedroom for what felt like hours. She knew Shoto was taking advantage and lying to (Y/N), the manipulation, the lies. She'd hurd what happened between the boss and his brainwashed fiance and it broke her.
Tears tugged at the corners of her dark eyes, her small frame shaking. The once kind caring Shoto, reduced to a kidnapping creep.
Ochako knew she had no chance of breaking you free alone.
She pulled out her pink mobile in desperation and did something her boss had strictly forbidden.
She held her phone to her ear. Dialing her still best friend regardless of there spotty past.

"Izuku, I need advice."

Ochako had no idea of the mistake she made. No idea he was looking for (Y/N). Izuku's eyes light up at her voice. Knowing this was his chance to find you.

Shotos eyes fixated on me as I nibbled on the breakfast in bed his servants had prepared for us. His duel coloured eyes filled with joy as he lent down to kiss up my neck leaving playful gentle bites. His lean muscular arms wrapped my curvy frame, making me want to melt into him. It was bliss.

"Let's start a family."

His soft lips cooed in my ear making me choke on my meal.

Izuku sat in one of the many large luxury bedrooms of the Bakugou Estate.  He gleefully stared at the cordinates on his computer screen. His emerald green eyes practically glowed with overwhelming joy. His signiture manic laughter fell out of him, he attempted to hold it back but the cackles of pure insane joy echoed throughout the mansion.
A angry blond slammed open the door, his eyes locking on the greenettes before traveling to the map Izuku had on his screen.